Ratings for Dr. Nasimul Huq

For my entire life, I have never met a so caring doctor like Dr Huq! He called me after my surgery, and really stuck with me for every step of the way. I saw 2 other plastic surgeons in Welland and St Catharines and they did not treat me as well as Dr Huq. I could just tell there was magic with Dr Huq, that I could not find anywhere else. He is very punctual. His staff are great. They are all very helpful. Dr Huq's knowledge, and skill are excellent. I can only wish I found Dr Huq sooner. I am so happy I could finally find the perfect surgeon for me. I cannot wait for him to do my tummy tuck next year! I have asked around and my family doctor said Dr Huq was the best also. I love this doctor, and my whole family does too! I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Please stay away ! I only hope there is a hero on his staff that is taking note of this strange man . I was sent to Mr. Huq by the hospital after an injury to my hand and wrist . This man said it was not broken and proceeded to grab my forarm and shake it vigorously back and forth then squeezed my hand and pushed and pulled each of my fingers while saying " SEE NOT BROKEN " He then added insult to injury by telling me I would have to do my own physio now ! My hand was BROKEN !!!!! There is more to my visit with Dr. Huq that I won't get into here but just felt I had to let people know what happened to me in the hope that I can help someone else from the suffering that I have gone through at the hands of this man .

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016