Ratings for Dr. Nav Grewal

Took great care of me. After a severe industrial accident I arrived at the hospital unconscious. I wouldn't be alive without her care. Only after did I find out who saved my life with quick action and unmatched capability. She is the definition of hero. Thank you Dr grewal for my life.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

excellent doctor. cared for my aging mother with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Extremely professional and capable physician. She explained everything about my medical problem in detail, what my follow-up would be what my follow-up was. I was very pleased with her care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly! Provided great care for my child.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Grewal is terribile. She talked to us the entire time about her own children, and paid little to no attention to my child, who it turns out, had a severe eye infection. The "Doctor" was quite unhelpful and barely answered any of our questions. She barely gave us any advice, except to say that we should see an ophthalmologist. She acted as if we were completely overreacting.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014