Ratings for Dr. Rashmi Chhabra

Not only are the office staff rude,they are incompetent.They are unable to handle insurance approval for tests,results,and billing.Dr.Chhabra is aware of this,but claims that good staff are hard to find.In my case,the doctor missed a condition described in a test result.I was the one who saw it when I requested a copy from the lab.I found the practice chaotic and unprofessional in general,and found a different GP.The difference is noteable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

The front desk ladies are not helpful and very rude. They have a sign that says Zero Policy for treating the staff rude. Clearly Dr Chabra doesn't realize its her staff that is rude not helpful. I heard her talking to her patients because her rooms are not sound proof. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Poor office staff. Looking for PCP keep looking. Doctor more focused on herself than doing a thorough patient intake. Doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Rashmi Chhabra listened to my concerns and responded with different options of treatments. I found her approachable and competent. I was informed of tests results in a timely manner over the phone by her staff and she further explained them during an appointment. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Is a new Dr, setting up a new practice while trying to train a staff, enlarge her offices, etc. She seems to know her stuff, but we had problems communicating with her, & most particularly with her Staff- mixups with RXs, refills, pharmacies & non returned phone calls or requests for advice on above.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Chhabra is a very compassionate and competent doctor. She spends time with patient to correctly diagnose and treat their condition. She diagnosed my wife's cancer in timely fashion. I request the person who has given bad rating to this doctor to stop spreading wrong information. We need good doctors like her and we need to do everything to keep her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I am not at all pleased with this physician. I found that she talked more about herself and her family during my exam than I felt was appropriate. When I left, I'm sure that I knew more about her personal life than she knew about my medical history and current medical problems. She totally missed a MAJOR medical problem that resulted in me having open heart surgery TWO WEEKS after I had an appointment with her. When I saw her for a follow-up, she hadn't changed a bit in her poor diagnostic skills and weak understanding of my condition. Even my new cardiologist (wonderful physician and very thorough) was surprised at her lack of follow-up and diagnostic skills. If you're looking for a skilled and professional internist, who knows how to diagnose and follow-up with patients, this is not the physician for you.

Submitted July 23, 2014