Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Craig

So, I had read these reviews but felt that since it was years ago that maybe she had changed. I am 32 weeks with my first child. The pelvic exam she gave me was very painful. She didn't lubricate the speculum or me and was rough. I wont be going to this office, nor do I recommend her. She wasn't welcoming, didn't smile at all and was cold with an attitude.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

went to her upset with a late in life pregnancy and she was very unsupportive during a difficult time in my life

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

I agree with the other posts, I was in to see Dr. Craig for infertility treatment and testing and she was extremely cold and offered no support or advice. She gave me a list of tests to go get and never told me why I needed them. She wouldnt listen to what I had to say or wanted my input. Needless to say, Ihave a different doctor now.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Horrible! Rude staff only concerned with my insurance card. Doctor was unfriendly and cold. Very rough in the exam. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

A very cold doctor. I was there to do my annual check and she tried to talk me out of getting the Papsmear since the result from my previous year HPV was normal. She said I only need it every 3 years. I insisted in getting it done but she said the insurance might not cover it. So I called my insurance on site and confirmed it's covered once a year. She still tried to talk me out of it by saying that the insurance clerk might not know what's going on and I might end up with a bill from the insurance. I had to insist on getting it done and she obvious was not happy about my persistance. But isn't Papsmear one of the most important items to be checked in an OB annual? I don't understand why it had to be so difficult to get it done from this doctor. Did I miss anything here?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Terrible service all around, from the receptionist to the nurses and of course the doctor. I was going through a rough period and really needed the support of my doctor. Did I pick the wrong doctor! After my last appointment and the way she treated me I walked out and started to cry. I was a patient of hers for about a year and went to three appointments. Every appointment was worse than the next. During one appointment I waited 30 minutes in the lobby and 45 minutes in the exam room. I would have thought and OBGYN would be more supportive and carrying. She REALLY needs to retire!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

A very cold demeanor, never smiled. Was very rough with her exam Should have retired yesterday.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Margaret E. Craig's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1977)

Guardian