Dr. Richard B. Kim
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(10)

"Very very nice and compassionate he is for the patient and loves his job!!!"

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Yanni

After having pain in my lower back for almost 2 months, I was sent for an MRI when the pain became almost unbearable. The MRI showed that I had a 10mm herniation in my lower back. At this point, I was unable to lie on my back, sit, sleep more than a couple of hours per night, nor could I work. I was referred to Dr. Yanni who, after hearing how much pain I had been in and for how long, fit me into his schedule the next day. It was determined that it was surgical, that he would remove the herniated portion of the disc and gave me the choice to fuse the vertebrae or not. I chose not to fuse. He was able to move his schedule around to get me in as quickly as possible. The surgery went perfectly. He made me feel very at ease. I have since had my 90 day follow up and progress is perfect. I have started back to my regular activities and am beginning to work out again SLOWLY per his guidelines. I no longer have any pain and have not taken any pain meds since 2 days post-surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr. Yanni performed Fusion Surgery on L4-L5 in Nov 2017 and I am doing great. He is excellent and his office staff is very supportive and thorough. He checks on me each month to make sure that everything is still doing great since I have very poor bone density and he wants to make sure that the fusion takes well. I choose well and so should you.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018