Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benson Fung

On time. Cost less than my old dentist. Super nice staff and Doctor Fung is truly a master of his craft.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Excellent dentist knowlegeable friendly abd punctual!! Very friendly staff! nice clean office!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Excellent dentist. Took pictures with a camera of my teeth so I could see what was going on. Kind of weird, gross and interesting at the same time. He definitely talk a lot but I liked it. Kept me entertained the entire time. Felt more like conversation at a dinner party then at a Dental Office. Np pain, in and out in less than an hour and all my insurance paperwork was taken care of for me. Would recommend to anyone. Unless you want to sit in silence and just listen to the drill the entire time. Then don't come here. ;)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Terrible dentist - he's all about making money. He wanted me to have 2 crowns, I felt pressured after he showed me some pictures, so I went ahead with the crown, he did a TERRIBLE, it's been almost a year, and he did such a bad job that I am constantly biting my cheek. Finally decided to leave this joke of a dentist, saw a another dentist; who is reliable and honest - he said I DID NOT need a crown. Terrible Dentist - and they tried to give me a $10 starbucks gift card as an apology - Do not see this dentist... and yes - he talks way too much!! very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Fung saw my dad for an emergency patient as our regular Dentist was closed. Very nice, explained things very well. Their receptionist was very nice too.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Really happy with my visit. My tooth chipped over the weekend and Dr. Fung's office was closest to my home. They accommodated me (twice in the same day) and got the chip filled. Very nice staff. Very friendly dentist. Efficiently done. Just sad that his office isn't closer to my office (or I'd switch dentists!)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Fung is only concerned about money. I had been a patient at this practice for 15 years and when I saw him for the first time he recommended 6 crowns!!!! I don't trust him. I went to get a second opinion and the other dentist was shocked at the estimate and plan for the work to be done! The old staff that I was comfortable with are now gone and his assistant is like a car sales man and VERY pushy and taking X-rays and pictures for no reasons. She showed me an image of 'what my teeth could look like' and of course that involved $30,000 of work! The front of the office has all been renovated and the 'homey' feeling is now gone. I walked in and was greeted with a sarcastic comment from a receptionist that I did not recognize. I am sad to leave the office after this many years but I was left with no choice.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Benson Fung's response
Dear Concerned, I am very sorry you were not greeted appropriately at our office. Our goal is to make our patients feel comfortable and welcome at our office. I truly apologize that was not your experience. We renovated our office after 32 years and we feel an update was much needed. We appreciated your feedback about the look of the office. I believe what Dr. Fung and his assistant were talking to you about was a full mouth reconstruction which is why an image was created of a "before" and "after." At the end of the day, it is your mouth and fully your decision. Whether it is a filling or a crown no work will ever be done on any patient that isn't approved and agreed upon. I truly apologize for your experience. I would like to ensure it never happens again. Please feel free to email me at info@vancouverdental.com to discuss further. Thank you again for your feedback. Office Manager Natalie

Submitted May 23, 2015

Loving Dr. Fung. When I went last week I saw all the old faces familiar with a bunch of new faces. Doing Invisalign and liking the results. Overall I am liking the change. Saw the comment below. Dr. Fung is really funny. It keeps my mind off what is happening.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Benson Fung's response
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it. Office Manager Natalie

Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Fung replaced my old dentist and I am thrilled. Finally someone who truly cares. The previous dentists can not be compared to his skills. I feel blessed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

For the first time in my adult life, I love going to the Dentist. The staff is so friendly and Dr. Fung takes the time to explain what is going to happen. My husband went to this practice for years and I finally converted. :)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Benson Fung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana State University (Grad. 1998)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1990)

• Deans Silver Medal for Academic Excellence