Ratings for Dr. Kyle Mueller

Held in a "pen" for over 9 hours past that time for my scheduled surgery. The person I had arranged to pick me up at noon could not be there at 8 pm. Told by Mueller AND the patient advocate that NW would get me home in a MediCar, and that they would gladly pay for it. A year and a half later, I find they never did. I got a notice my credit rating had dropped because of an unpaid account, and tracked it down to this incident! Now I have a huge purple scar, a patch where all feeling is gone still, 18 months later, and they messed up my credit rating!Completely unprofessional from start to finish, I kind of wish I'd just kept the hernia!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014