Ratings for Dr. M. De Billy

There should be more doctors like Dr.De Billy he's a rare gem!!! God Bless You for being so humble ,caring & loving to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. De Billy Is very dear to my heart ..& my family but mostly to my dad. We never repay Dr. De Billy for his utmost love & devotion he gave to us in a time of need. I know my precious dad left this world loving Dr. De Billy Thank You a Million ...We Thank God for YOU. God will forever Bless this beautiful awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I just want to use this oppurtunity to say a big thank you to doctor De Billy for saving my life. He took his time and assured me all will be fine and after prescribing some drugs i was back to a perfect state. Thumbs up to you doctor. You are a life saver. We need more brilliant and compassionate doctors like him in the world.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. De Billy is such a wonderful, caring gentleman. He takes his time sitting down with you and goes the extra mile to ensure you're properly cared for. I have nothing but good things to say about him and I'm glad I finally had the courage to actually visit a doctor and get the various tests done for my health. God bless Dr. De Billy. Thank you, kind sir!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

The guys looks like a mad scientist but don't let that fool you. I have seen him many times at MCI in Thornhill as a walk in doctor. I like this guy. He takes a lot of time with you and always gets it right. He knows his stuff. I have a regular family doctor but when I need help that day I always go with this guy. If he was a regular family doctor I would switch to him in a heart beat. He's awesome. I have had a few issues which my family doctor could not get to the bottom of.He did with a few tests. He's old school and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014