Ratings for Dr. Aryeh M. Abeles

Dr. told me I wasn't sick but just depressed . After two hip replacements, surgeries to remove arthritic nodules, pleurisy, multiple parotitis episodes and enlarged lymph nodes, I'm pretty sure it's not depression. Thank God for rheumatolgists that listen to their patients because I'm sure I would be dead by now if I didn't receive any treatment!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Love HIM!!! Spent over a year going to all kinds of specialists w/no help, 1 visit he looked at records, listened, left room for 4 mins, came back and said, "it's a long shot, but its all I can think of, want to try?" and I jumped at the chance. In days I felt 80% better. Its been a year, I see him every month, we've switched meds due to some side effects. He's very easy to talk to. I even sent my mom to him and she loves him too! Can't beat that!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Abeles. Kind and thorough. Seems very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very kind doctor as well as very up to date on current treatments. He gives treatment options and lets me choose what I would like to use. If I have any questions he's just a phone call away and gets back to me within a day. My appointments are always on time with no waiting.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

very knowledgeable, thorough and thoughtful. I highly recommend and am very pleased with care obtained. much better than the previous rheumatologist i saw

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

excellent physician who corrected my previous rheumatologist's errors. i am very grateful to him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Well either the dr. has some friends on here or he hates us Medicaid patients. diagnosed me with fibro without any mri, x-ray or bloodwork to confirm otherwise and basically said he could do nothing for me, but I could go to Massachusettes, very funny since I can't even drive. So no one at UCONN treats fibro? My experience with every dr. affiliated with UCONN is extremely bad.

Submitted April 6, 2011

not interested. good at bilking patients. misdiagnosed stay away

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. A.A is always on time, I'm the one who runs 5-10 minutes late. Fibro is not very punctual. Can be more empathetic, though he is not considered as being seasoned in my book. He is book and research smart, needs time behind his degree in order to relate with people with fibro. At times he is not very validating which I attribute to lack of experience with his patients. Can be moody, give him 15 more years to season his degree. Overall I am satisified, he has been accessible and gives great injections.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

DR. ARYEH ABELES WAS VERY THOROUGH IN HIS DIAGNOSIS, QUESTIONING, AND IN ANSWERING ANY CONCERNS THAT I HAD. EVEN AFTER I HAD LEFT HIS OFFICE I CALLED AND HE ANSWERED ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Aryeh M. Abeles's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Meriden, CT