Ratings for Dr. Ruben Kalra

Was a blessing to have Dr. Kalra treat me today. He is very knowledgeable, and caring. He was able to correctly diagnose me very easily and now feel much better after the visit . Thanks again!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Kalra is an amazing dr. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and solves your problem faster than other docs. I saw him twice in concodia hospital he helped my mom and me just today. Thank you and god bless you man.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I was at Concordia today and had an amazing experience with this doctor. So friendly, explains everything, answered all my questions , ordered tests quickly and got back to me quickly - such a great man!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Ruben is an amazing physician. Excellent bedside manner and attentive. He advocates for his patients and ensures their wellbeing more than any Doctor I have ever had previous. If you need something done right, go to him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

First saw this dr when he was covering for my dr in Gimli and then saw him again in Selkirk in the ER a few weeks ago. He was great, called my specialist and worked with him on a plan for my care and tests. I was in and out in 2 hours with a script and treatment plan. He really knows his stuff and does what needs to be done to get you on your way.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Excellent experience with Dr. Malta as ER doc. Very attentive and very laid back which made a painful visit much more calming

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I've rated this Doctor 5/5 . I rated Dr Scrapneck 5/5 too but when I hit submit the rating showed lower than I'd scored him, so in this rating I'm stating it right off! Dr Kalra has a great bedside manner and even though my issue wasn't resolved, he talked things through with me, answered my questions and was really easy to talk to. He's a gem!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

My wife fractured her humerus severely & was referred to Concordia Hospital Emergency.She was triaged by a great staff & seen by the attending Physician.Little was done after waiting 5 hours.Then Dr. Kalra walked in the room and took over.He was incredible.He knew exactly what to do.He was reassuring & told us what he was about to do &did it.He fitted her with a cast&sling & after one hour we were on our way home.He was knowledgable & experienced & had a great professional manner.Concordia Emergency is fortunate to have such a kind & caring Doctor on Staff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014