Ratings for Dr. Karston Hammond

My wife saw him twice and he was quite dismissive with a sample and pictures of what was going on for my wife. He quickly looked and said, I don't know what that is! My wife has been battling something in her digestive track for a year now, which has brought her to tears daily with extreme discomfort. Her skin is rashy, and itches constantly. He had the nerve to tell her she should ignore it!!! Come live with us for a day!!! I could have ...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He has been my specialist since 2013. No problem at all. Thank you Dr. Hammond.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Waited 15 minutes after appointment time. dismissed my concerns with really no explanation. An absolute waste of my time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Excellent doctor, but I think sometimes he ticks off Pepsi Co and goes for the Coke instead. Also could do with some thicker rims on his glasses and some duct tape. Otherwise, very suave and deboner.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Although this Dr. was very good at explaining and quite personable, he didn't seem to take my symptoms from a persistant parasite seriously. He did prescribe another antibiotic, that didn't work, but it is a hard to cure infection. Not many Drs in North America take blastocystis homminis seriously, or know how to treat it, from the research I have done.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015