Ratings for Dr. Banafshe Hejazi

for her money is the number 1, she gives you medications to be purchased from her drug store that might not even be necessary for you, Botox people has priority over any other health issues since she make a great deal of money.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

0 confidentiality! 0 professionalism! 0 knowledge! Run! Run! Run!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Terrible Doctor! so sad that people like her are even called Doctors. she only cares for people with Botox and beauty treatment..... they fill her pocket more!! STAY AWAY! HORRIBLE DOCTOR.... SAD that she is even called one!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

if you like to live long stay away from her clinic, if you like to stay healthy stay away.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Did not have good experience there, not punctual, to much waiting time while she spends less than 5 minutes with the patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is a very good doctor and knowledgeable but the way she dealt with me is terrible. I had been sending all my medical records to her and unknown to me she had closed my file. Why? Because I did not visit her for a year. No calls, no information just when I called they said you don't have a file here. I tried to reason and even went there personally to no avail. Anyway I am lucky that another GP accepted me and she is amazing. Dr. Hejazi was always late and I had to sit for at least 2 hours after scheduled appointment to see her which I thought was the norm. However my new doctor is not only very punctual but extremely professional.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She was a great help, I went to her walk in and she accepted me as a new paitient

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

it is been a few months I am trying to book an appointment. I left many many times voice mail no one called. I had my last appointment on last April. More then 5 times I received call to reschedule. finally I couldn't get one.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Generally very good experience, nice staff . Got lucky that she accept me as a new paitient

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Amazing Doctor ,very knowledgable .she did not charge for the medical note ,they charged me 20$ in a walk in clinic .too bad she is not accepting new paitient

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016