Ratings for Dr. Dinos Kastanos

Best in his field! Shattered my radial head in my elbow during a rugby game. He has stitched my bones together like a jigsaw puzzle with a plate and screws. He could've taken the easier and shorter route like he initially planned. But after opening up and seeing the health of my bones he decided on the longer more beneficial route for me. After the opp I went on playing 5 years of provincial rugby at the Bulls. This man is Amazing. Very steict but a wonder worker. I have full function of my elbow and hand, which was a concern before the opp. I have heard of some horror elbow opps gone wrong. Glad I've made the the right choice. 16 years later and I still admire his work!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

The best in his field! Have had experience with other Orthopedic Surgeons non can compare with Dr Kastanos. He knows what he is doing, if you just listen and follow his instructions you will recover asap! Truly outstanding!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I got the distinct impression that I was an annoyance and insignificant to him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Excellent but very strict. I had ac joint reconstruction and again deconstruction

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014