Ratings for Dr. Richard Tsang

A very disorganized hospital with different staff telling you different things. The wait time according to the reception was more than an hour so I went out to get a coffee. I was not gone for more than 20 minutes and when I got back they told me I had missed my name being called in. Had to wait an extra hour and a half. When I got called in had to wait another 30 minutes before seeing Dr. Tsang. He and the nurse were fine, proactive and answered my questions, but the disorganization and miscommunication of the other staff is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Horrible is all I can say. The whole process was a joke and we were given many different directions from staff members. Did not feel like a human being after I left, but a number. Dr Tsang walked out of the room mid conversation and did not return. Continued conversation and appointment with Nurse. Left with many unanswered questions. Wait time was over an hour past scheduled appointment. They just don't care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016