Ratings for Dr. Brett Carter

I went to doctor Carter cause I had to been able to see my own chiropractor. I just wanted a regular adjustment but he would not treat me unless i payed 150dollars for in initial assessment with xrays and who knows what. Then he tried to tell me I would need to see him 3 times a week for like 6 weeks and then every week after that. My regular chiropractor i see on a n as needed basis. The way the process payment is scam like, charging you more for service if billing your insurance . The office will regularly call you to harass you to come in for an adjustment. Dr. Carter cracks people by the minute. like its legitimately in an out in under 2 min. Which is why you can always get an appointment which in this case is not a good thing. Also Dr. Carter will make sure not to let anyone write a bad google review as he will stalk your profile and try to figure out which of his patients you are and then discredit everything you say. Absolute worst Chiropractor experience I can not recommend Dr. Carter as a chiropractor nor based in his Character and business practices. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I've suffered from lower back pain for the last few years. I only wish I would have made an appointment to see Dr. Carter sooner! I have seen 11 various doctors and specialists, been on addictive pain medication that didn't help and spent thousands of dollars. I cried everyday and wanted my life to end. After a couple of months of seeing Dr. Carter, I have my life back. Thank you Dr. C! You saved my life - literally! Joelle A. (February, 2018)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018