Ratings for Dr. Kevin Calder

Very unprofessional. Messed up my surgery twice would not respond to emails or provide me with guidance on how to fix my surgery

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I was regularly called by office staff to have my sons follow up appointments rebooked. The scar my son has under his eye is terrible. I was told a two stage procedure would leave minimal scarring. This is not the case at all and the scar is infected constantly to this day nearly two years after my sons surgery. Dr. Calder is a truly wonderful person very caring and personable but I was not pleased with my sons results at all.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Calder is very personable. He did very good work to remove 10 nodules off my index finger. I had very little pain and there is not a scar left to be seen. He also removed cancer from my husband's ear and did a very good job. When I went to see him for my finger he right away asked about my husband and how he was doing. I am very sad to see Dr. Calder go and hope that someday he returns. Before he left he referred me to someone who he felt could help me with other nodules on my hands.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent work! Had to have old ruptured implants removed and replaced with new ones. I am very happy with Dr. Calder's work: very little scaring, no complications, nice results. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Calder was our saving grace with my husbands thumb. After a two year and four month bout he is back at work full time, with few draw backs. The Dr. was very personable and understanding about the huge toll this issue took on our lives and helpful in any way he felt possible. Barb, thank you for being you!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Calder has changed my daughters life. He performed a scar revision with incredible skill and expertise plus was incredibly kind and caring ! Follow up was exceptional ! Barb in his office was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

carpal surgery was completed after 35 years of suffering. results proven excellent even at my older age. my partner says that this hospital should keep Dr. Calder, to teach the current surgeon roster. SUTURING TECHNIQUES, instead of the butchers we have in Lethbridge now

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Procedure: Breast Reduction Dr. Calder is friendly, professional and gave clear, pragmatic explanations about the procedure and results one could expect. I went from a mismatched set of big fellas - to a pair of perky twins. Amazing. Thanks Doc and cudos to Barb. What a team.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

He did surgery on my teenage son, which turned out beautiful. He also took care of another son, who broke his hand and did a wonderful job there too. I highly recommend Dr. Calder, he is amazing, friendly, personable. He talked to my sons about soccer and their hobbies and totally put them at ease.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Calder performed three separate cosmetic surgeries on me. Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, and Liposuction on my legs. Dr Calder is an AMAZING AMAZING doctor. Kind, compassionate, and professional. Barb is also AMAZING.. What a Great group of people. Thanks both so much for the GREAT CARE!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015