Ratings for Dr. S Rangwala

Dr. Rangwala is an absolute gem. The staff at Primrose are all very accommodating and definitely strive to accommodate patients needs and individual concerns. With a growing family, I have seen these benefits transferred to the care of my children.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

My medical conditions makes me a challenging patient. Dr. Rangwala has always supported me in a kind and gentle manner. He is quite knowledgeable and non judgemental. Dr. Rangwala cares about his patients. Other doctors should have to adhere to his practises and standards.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I feel like we won the lottery when my family was able to get on Dr. Rangwala's patient list. Kind, understanding, not rushed. He really takes the time to understand the issues and I feel like he honestly cares about my health and its effect in all facets of my life (family, work).

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Have been his patient for a couple of years now. Non-interventionist (in a good way) and takes the time to really try to understand your health as a whole. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014