Ratings for Dr. Diane Heinis

Dr. Heines has been my Doctor since she first came to Wichita Falls. She is one of the most amazing Doctors I have ever had the privilege of dealing with. Dr. Heines and her staff go above and beyond in caring for their patients. They truly care about their patients. Dr. Heines is warm and caring. She is very knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. I have recommended Dr Heines to all of my friends, family and anyone looking for a Doctor to treat their entire family. She is also very easy to talk to is always willing to listen and never gives the impression that she is in a hurry. I have never felt rushed. I would not go to any other family Practice Doctor but Dr. Heines.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014