Ratings for Dr. Lucas Bozinovski

The best chiropractor in the business wouldn't trust anyone else than him a true professional and very good at what he does. Very compassionate man!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Brilliant. Dr. Lucus Bozinovski has a wide range of skill and knowledge and it is all at a very high level. He also a wide range of therapies. Treatments are superb and yes I agree everyone in the waiting room comments on the wonderful treatment. His follow up in an acute situation is also excellent. Having an ND, who is also an DC brings more greater depth to the treatment. Usually Lucus is THE full staff, but I have rated staff excellent as everything he does is excellent. WE, the patient are most fortunate indeed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Amazingly talented practitioner. Dr. Lucas makes all patients feel reassured.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Lucas is very professional, kind and knowledgable which translates into being an extremely helpful and efficient practitioner who does much more than the standard ND or DC does. He keeps prices affordable by keeping a modest office and being his own receptionist. He's a gem of the Broadview/Danforth community.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was a former Patient of Dr. Lucas Bozinovski and found his service and Professionalism Excellent. I have seen him during the time of my car and work related accidents, and his treatments brought me back my good quality of life. I will not hesitate to see or recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Lucas is an intuitive knowledgeable compassionate person. I was referred to him by a friend, he has since helped my daughter, son-in-law and son. He is truly a Doctor who puts his heart into healing work and treats all his patients with respect and kindness.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

What to say that others haven't said? I don't know what I'd do w'out Lucas - extremely skilled and knowledgeable, thoughtful, sensitive, caring (big heart) and, on top of that, economical. A quiet but wonderful person and, for me, a wonderful source of healthcare support whom I appreciate greatly. (NB. Rating of "staff" is required at this site, but Lucas looks after everything himself.)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have been seeing Lucas for about 8 years. He is incredible! He takes his time with every patient and provides whatever help you need from his expertise in chiropractic, naturopathy and acupuncture. He gives you as much time as you need whether it's 20 mins or 40 and he has the most modest prices I have seen. He doesn't spend on fancy overhead and support staff, thus the low prices. He is a quiet person and takes a while to warm up but when he does, ask him questions...hey is SOOOO knowledgeable! I am so happy to gave found him through referral from a friend. I'm self employed with no benefits but his prices are still affordable. I'm going to see him today for a pulled neck muscle and the only thing giving me relief right now is knowing he will be able to alleviate some of the pain!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Lucas is an amazing find, a most incredible Dr. for every reason. First of all, his heart, as a good man. I have never known a clinic where before patients walk out the door, they are telling others in there what a great person he is, but I've seen this MANY times at Lucas'. He has a most humble and small clinic with no windows which he runs it alone , since 1977. His patients and their needs come first, everything else later, even if other patients have to wait. If you know what's good for you, you might need to wait sometimes, but it's worth it, as he's giving the best he can, as his patients needs dictate. And, on top of all that, he is super qualified, in many areas of study, not just Chiropractic. His fees, modest. So, if it came to just one doctor, it'd have to be him. As a person who now must see many doctors, I encourage you to see him as the standard. Even the ratings above don't do justice to the service he provides.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014