Ratings for Dr. Lucas Bozinovski

I have been visiting Dr. Lucas Bozinovski with my family since I was a child. He has always fixed us up right away, in countless instances of pretty significant injury or pain. He is brilliant, incredibly knowledgeable of his craft, and just so, so, so kind. He is a quiet, modest man with inexpensive rates and a simple office, but you can always see in his eyes how much he genuinely cares about the well being of his patients and their health. He takes so much time and care with every person he sees. He is an absolute treasure!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I first went to Dr.Lucas Bozinovski 17 years ago and feel very lucky to have found this "healer." Over the years he has helped me, my family and friends with a variety of ailments many many times. He is passionate and committed to helping people and is not in it for the money as some Doctors are. His compassion, intuition and incredible knowledge are a real gift. His office is not full of frills and is modest. His rates are extremely reasonable because I think that he genuinely cares for the well being of people. Dr. Bozinovski is a real treasure and he has my utmost respect and gratitude.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

He is a wonderful doctor and a kind person, and is very knowledgeable. He is passionate about his work and truly cares for the well being of his patients. He takes the time to listen and understand your needs. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

The best chiropractor in the business wouldn't trust anyone else than him a true professional and very good at what he does. Very compassionate man!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Brilliant. Dr. Lucus Bozinovski has a wide range of skill and knowledge and it is all at a very high level. He also a wide range of therapies. Treatments are superb and yes I agree everyone in the waiting room comments on the wonderful treatment. His follow up in an acute situation is also excellent. Having an ND, who is also an DC brings more greater depth to the treatment. Usually Lucus is THE full staff, but I have rated staff excellent as everything he does is excellent. WE, the patient are most fortunate indeed.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Amazingly talented practitioner. Dr. Lucas makes all patients feel reassured.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Lucas is very professional, kind and knowledgable which translates into being an extremely helpful and efficient practitioner who does much more than the standard ND or DC does. He keeps prices affordable by keeping a modest office and being his own receptionist. He's a gem of the Broadview/Danforth community.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was a former Patient of Dr. Lucas Bozinovski and found his service and Professionalism Excellent. I have seen him during the time of my car and work related accidents, and his treatments brought me back my good quality of life. I will not hesitate to see or recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Lucas is an intuitive knowledgeable compassionate person. I was referred to him by a friend, he has since helped my daughter, son-in-law and son. He is truly a Doctor who puts his heart into healing work and treats all his patients with respect and kindness.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

What to say that others haven't said? I don't know what I'd do w'out Lucas - extremely skilled and knowledgeable, thoughtful, sensitive, caring (big heart) and, on top of that, economical. A quiet but wonderful person and, for me, a wonderful source of healthcare support whom I appreciate greatly. (NB. Rating of "staff" is required at this site, but Lucas looks after everything himself.)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015