Dr. James Ko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ko

Everyone from receptionist to doctor is so nice and patient at the office. The hygienist was very thorough, Dr. Ko explained conditions of my tooth clearly to me as well. Would stay with them.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Thanks to the entire staff at Mapleridge Dentistry for making my family feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

After years worth of dismay with my previous dental team, I deicded to stop going altogether. Yesterday I had my first cleaning and check-up in close to 15 years after a lifetime of terrible and painful experiences. The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly. I immediately felt comfortable and relaxed going into my appointment. My hygenist is Stephanie. She went above and beyond to ensure I understood what she was doing and make sure I was feeling comfortable during the entire process. I can't beleive how clean my teeth are! I thought she was going to give me terrible news, but instead she had a bunch of tricks up her sleeve to bring my teeth back to life. For the first time in many years I feel comfortable smiling in public and in photos. And I didn't experience any pain or discomfort! In fact, I met my husband for dinner and thoroughly enjoyed my entire steak! Dr. Ko is my new dentist. He is wonderful. Friendly, approachable and straightforward. He was very confident in his recommendations, which provided me with great security, but he was also extremely kind and happy to answer all of my questions. I felt listened to rather than rushed.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

High quality services and friendly staff. It is a pleasures to walk in their offices. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Amazing Doctors and staff. You guys made me feel special at a dental office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Very friendly and amazing staff, amazing and knowledgeable dentists. I got all the answers that were needed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I have been here for over 3 years and every cleaning appointment was excellent and very consistent. Stephanie and James are great dentists and the dentist staff team are wonderful. Everyone is so knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely recommended everyone I know to Maple Ridge Dentistry.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

One of the best dentisry in area! My whole family experience from teeth cleaning to wisdom tooth is awesome here. No doubt dr Ko is one of the best drs I ever met😊😊😊😊

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Customer service is beyond amazing in mapleridge dentistry office! From the minute you walk in, everyone is so friendly and helpful . You get an outstading service from the front desk ( sasha , jennie, lina and korin) all the way to my absolute talented and professional dental hygiene Stephanie Rojas and most patient and intelligent Dr James Co. They all are absolutely supportive. I've been going for years and I would never change it for anything.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. James Ko and staff are amazing! They always make us feel at ease when we walk into the office. They take pride are very thorough and answer any questions we have. Stephanie has been our hygienist for close to 20 years and she is just wonderful, not only she is an amazing hygienist, she always goes above and beyond at every visit. Very comfortable atmosphere. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Dr. James Ko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English