Dr. James Ko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Ko

We had our first visit and it was just awesome. Everyone is so friendly and professional. We are new patients and we are very happy we made this decision. Jenny made the process of transferring from our old dentist to Mapleridge so smooth. She along with Dr. Ko and the rest of the staff made us feel so comfortable and welcomed. Everyone is eager to help or answer any questions. Very knowledgeable and very professional. Even the office looks amazing. Everything is modern and clean. Excellent experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Ko and Mapleridge Dentistry to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Today's visit involved an intricate procedure that was performed superbly by Dr. Ko. He removed my front tooth which was fractured both horizontally and vertically into the root. This was done painlessly and more quickly than I had anticipated. An implant was then guided into position and secured in the bone. These two procedures were done in half of an hour. Amazing!! Dr. Ko then fashioned the removed tooth into a type of bridge that he attached to the implant. There were many facets of this procedure that could have been extremely painful but thanks to Dr. Ko's skill they were minimized. The temporary tooth will look great for the next few months while the bone grows around the implant. I have to also comment on the support staff and how they worked so hard to make my visit as comfortable as possible. They are all so awesome. No wonder I travel so far for my dental care. I must also say how kind of Dr. Ko to call me on Thursday to check to see if everything was all right. Top notch!! love you all Rose Anne

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

So, I just got to my office after having my teeth cleaned by Steph. WOW..... They feel so clean. I always find it refreshing to visit Mapleridge Dentistry. All the staff are soooooo pleasant, and Dr. Ko is an awsome dentist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

In my opinion, this office wins on all fronts. The office staff and my dentist Dr. Ko are amazing to work with. The staff is superb. They are friendly, cheerful, helpful, organized and caring. Probably the best medical office staff I've ever dealt with. Dr. Ko is one talented dentist. Dr. Ko performed emergency oral root work on me a few years ago and I've been going back ever since. I recommend with full confidence.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

We moved and we were looking for a new dental office. One day my wife went to Mapleridge and she was very highly suggesting this place. I just came back from my first appointment at Mapleridge and my experience was fantastic! Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable; neat facility and new equipment. I’m very glad this awesome place is so closed by. Thank you Stephanie, Jenny and Dr. Ko

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Very professional staff that make you feel comfortable as if you have been going there for years. My son had his very first appointment and the hygienist Stephanie was a purely amazing with him. Lina at the front end was very welcoming and warm. Great place all around.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

My husband and I have been seeing Stephanie for over 15 years and followed her to this office simply because she is the most caring and professional hygienist we have ever met. We travel a long distance and it’s well worth the drive for the level of care we receive. The fact that she works with such a talented and excellent dentist is just the cherry on the Sunday. Dr. Ko is a very smart and personable dentist who has done excellent work for me. The entire staff at Mapleridge is always warm and friendly and they have done everything they can to accommodate our schedules and fit us in with emergencies. We are so happy with this office!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

DR KOO IS A EXCELLENT DENTIST - VERY SMART AND PROFFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Always a pleasant visit and my daughter never wants to go home. She is treated so great by All the staff!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

My wife and I have been to many dentists before and we haven't met anyone so nice and charming like the people at Mapleridge dentistry. We went there for cleaning and checkup. They made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The office staff are very friendly and helpfull. They have state of the art equipment and the office is very clean. We're so glad that we made the visit and will go there for many years to come. We highly recommended Mapleridge dentistry.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. James Ko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English