Ratings for Dr. Alex Wilson

I wouldn't know as this was my first time taking the kids. Usually their Dad does. I show up after a reminder call and cards in the mail, with my kids for their appts., to be told that they booked other patients in our spots as we had temporary appointments??(what crazy thing is that), and couldn't get us in. After dealing with the old horrible, mean receptionist in past years (they now have a nice one), it's just too much. Finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Wilson for well over 25 years now since he started practice. He's always got something nice to say and is always very helpful. I wouldn't see anybody else for my eyes and I've sent him many referrals over the years!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Wilson is very pleasant to deal with. If you have any questions or concerns he is very informative with his answers. He was very quick in the exam room, but no problems with the prescription and getting glasses.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Not willing to explain anything. Does his exam, hands you a piece of paper and his work is done.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014