Ratings for Dr. Matthew Macleod

Dr Matthew MacLeod is everything I’ve looked for in a family physician. He is knowledgeable, keeps on top of things, follows up on all tests and makes sure his patients are well taken care of. When you see him he is prepared, knows your medical history and doesn’t miss a thing. He genuinely wants to help and does it in a very pleasant, positive and nonjudgmental manner. He is definitely a breath of fresh air and I feel lucky to have found him! Thank you, dr. MacLeod!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

BEST DR EVER!!! My father, sons & myself are extremely fortunate to have found Dr Macleod. He is young, very knowledgeable, up to date, patient and extremely attentive! I wish we found him much earlier!! Thank you for all you do Dr Macleod.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

All I can say, he's a godsend & I'm grateful to have him as my Doctor

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Im a patient of dr macleod for about one year! He is very professional and throught doctor! He is patient and does not rush! Im not a very easy patient yet he goes out of his wat to scheduele me in last minute numerous times! He also shows respect professionalism and patience towards me! Im very glad i found him! My psychoatrist at sunnybrook convinced me that i will need a family doctor as previously i was only seeing walk in doctors and clinics, who are unable to provide similar level of care! So i calles the ontario government to find me a doctor and i was referednto him! This has been a true blessing as dr macleod is a gem! He is truly amazing and everytime i go to see him i feel how lucky im to have found him! He is also failry young; therfore, he will hopefully be around as a doctor for a long time and is not retiring soon! This is another benefit! Dr macleod has impressed me and i gladly refer him to friends and anyone out there who needs an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

A doctor that listens to the patient and addresses all issues, very attentive

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The best doctor I've seen in Toronto so far. Caring, helpful, knowledgeable and he will take the extra mile for his patients' well being. I'm so glad I have found him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Exactly what a doctor should be like! caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. I feel very lucky to have found him as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I'm usually now a doctor person though after visiting Dr MacLoed that all changed, he is a great doctor, well mannered, very very thorough and actually cares and listens to his patient. My girlfriend and I are both happy with Dr. Macload. What a relief to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Recently began seeing Dr. MacLeod. Very very pleased with him. What a relief to have found him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr Macleod has a great manner, very thorough and concientious. He will a terrific addition to the Toronto seen if goes into permanent private practice. He has been a great addition to Spectrum - they need to emulate him with future hires.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014