Ratings for Dr. Matthew Macleod

I have been a patient of dr matt macleod for about two years! I can pleasantly say thay he is a very good, caring doctor, with excellent bedside manners! He has gone way out of his way to accomodate me! Everytime! I can’t possibly thank him enough, he is an amazing man! He never rushed me, knows his stuff, very kind and patient! Someone wrote that they dont agree witb his receptionist; however, i never had any problems with any of the receptionist who work at discovery family health! They are all nice and kind and schedule me everytime even last minute! Dr macleod is so good that he even returns myphone calls when things go wrong either an anxiety flare up or about a side effect of a medicarion! Once i was in chicago on vacarion and i had a flare up of my anxiety disorder! I called his clinic talked to the reception and dr macleod called me back personally to reassure me that everything will be fine! No other doctot has ever done that! The medical schools got it right by choosinf him to be enrolled as he is meant to be a doctor! He cares! Many other doctors do not care, but dr matt macleod truly cares! Really like the discovery family health center! Amazing place!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Macleod is amazing and very patient. Not a fan of his receptionist, the woman needs to get herself checked in the head. He should look to hire someone else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Best doctor in Toronto. Kind extremely knowledgable. Very through. Brilliant . He should have his own practice.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Matthew MacLeod is everything I’ve looked for in a family physician. He is knowledgeable, keeps on top of things, follows up on all tests and makes sure his patients are well taken care of. When you see him he is prepared, knows your medical history and doesn’t miss a thing. He genuinely wants to help and does it in a very pleasant, positive and nonjudgmental manner. He is definitely a breath of fresh air and I feel lucky to have found him! Thank you, dr. MacLeod!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

BEST DR EVER!!! My father, sons & myself are extremely fortunate to have found Dr Macleod. He is young, very knowledgeable, up to date, patient and extremely attentive! I wish we found him much earlier!! Thank you for all you do Dr Macleod.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

All I can say, he's a godsend & I'm grateful to have him as my Doctor

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Im a patient of dr macleod for about one year! He is very professional and throught doctor! He is patient and does not rush! Im not a very easy patient yet he goes out of his wat to scheduele me in last minute numerous times! He also shows respect professionalism and patience towards me! Im very glad i found him! My psychoatrist at sunnybrook convinced me that i will need a family doctor as previously i was only seeing walk in doctors and clinics, who are unable to provide similar level of care! So i calles the ontario government to find me a doctor and i was referednto him! This has been a true blessing as dr macleod is a gem! He is truly amazing and everytime i go to see him i feel how lucky im to have found him! He is also failry young; therfore, he will hopefully be around as a doctor for a long time and is not retiring soon! This is another benefit! Dr macleod has impressed me and i gladly refer him to friends and anyone out there who needs an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

A doctor that listens to the patient and addresses all issues, very attentive

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The best doctor I've seen in Toronto so far. Caring, helpful, knowledgeable and he will take the extra mile for his patients' well being. I'm so glad I have found him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Exactly what a doctor should be like! caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. I feel very lucky to have found him as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016