Ratings for Dr. Jane Lea

Dr Lea is simply amazing and has changed my life...I had surgery last year for otosclerosis and after 7 years of hearing aids I no longer needed them in my left ear. Yesterday Dr Lea operated on my right ear and I know the results will be the same. Her staff also makes it easy to know when and where appointments are and handles all the details efficiently. We are VERY lucky to have someone like Dr. Lea in Vancouver...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Jane Lea is simply amazing. Her intelligence and humour makes visits a pleasure. She performed surgery last year for otosclerosis and it was a complete and wonderful success. I am going for surgery in my right ear next month and know that Dr. Lea will once again perform another miracle..

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Jane Lea didn't solve my hearing problem , Didn't drain my ear ..What a waist of time ! hours waiting and nothing ! why is she working at St.Pauls ? she be better working at a walking clinic , she's all phony smiles ..but when she cannot help you she turns into a arrogant cold little person . Never going back to see her .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

She loves her work and her patients and it shows. Highly recommend her. Excellent work on my surgery and pre and post op care

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I went to see Dr Jane Lea after having seen a previous ENT who was almost no help at all. When I went to Dr Jane Lea she quickly identified the problem and helped me recover. After a week I went back to check up, she was genuinely pleased to see me fully recovered and even had me go for an audio test saw that I had perfect hear again and was once again genuinely pleased. Not to mention the wait times were amazing called in only had to wait 3 days, and when I went I only sat in the waiting room for 15 minutes. Dr Jane Lea is not only one of the best, she's also extremely nice to be around I recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

This is the worst Doctor I seen she didnot drain my ears and was very pushy and arrogant when I question her why she doe not want to drain my ears were full of fluid in Otitis media with effusion is inflammation and fluid buildup .it was trouble some for her to drain my ears .I will never see her again ! Dr. Jane Lea should not be working at St.Pauls a walk in clinic would be the appropriate place for her to work .I wasted a whole day and time , los of work and money and looking for parking and go to see Dr. Jane Lea and waited for over 1 hour ..never again ! This Doctor should not be working at St. Pauls hospital . Her staff are Rude with Capital R. RUDE !and ARROGANT COLD .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Truly a wonderful Doctor, kind, compassionate, with a great deal of knowledge. I wish more specialists were like Dr Lea. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Lea is an ENT badass. I felt safe and comforted in her knowledge and experience while I was in the hospital. She showed heartfelt care in an acute situation, and took me in for surgery as soon as it was possible. I felt absolutely at rest going into an operating room knowing she was the surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Just completed surgery for Otosclerosis after several visits to Dr Lea and her team. Dr. Lea is FABULOUS. She explained everything involved, including my hearing, possible improvement, potential challenges and recovery. Can't say enough about everyone on the team. Really appreciate how they are taking care of me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Outstanding. Caring. Friendly. Compassionate. Knowledgable. Accommodating. She is simply amazing at what she does and as a person. I would recommend Dr. Jane Lea in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016