Ratings for Dr. David A. Andrews

Was very helpful even after I had my baby. I went to him about 8 months after having my baby because my hair was falling out abnormally along with extreme tiredness and other symptoms. I had gone to another doctor and that doctor wouldn't list to me. He told me it was in my head, although you could see large bald spots on my head. I didn't know who to go to so I went back to Dr. Andrews and he right away ran a bunch of tests for me. He found my problem and then got me in touch to the proper specialist. If thats not service I don't know what is!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Awesome experience, office always very accomodating

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Knowledgeable doctor but the office is run down. It is filled with drug manufacturer paraphernelia. The office is focused on keeping to a schedule to a point of obssesive. I was bleeding heavily early morning and on a weekday during an early part of my pregnancy and this office would not make time to see me. I chose another OB/GYN. this one was willing to stay after hours to care for me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Very caring, compassionate OB/GYN! Would recommend to anybody looking for quality care before, during and after their pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Very caring doctor. Never feel rushed. Great experince.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. David A. Andrews's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1971)

Healthnet