Ratings for Dr. Paul McGeown

I have to say I am now 61 years old & Paul MacGowen is the best Dr in every way I've ever had in my life. He has knowledge of all the usual things people in his position don't have. He's had a massive impact on my quality of life & is a Dr whom Dr Albert Schweitzer would be proud. His integrity is 2nd to none as well as his ability to deal very capable with any medical needs & is constantly updating his knowledge with study courses like the one he has been doing this year.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

My comments go back to when I was a patient of Dr Paul McGeown when we lived in Darwin. He saw me through ten years of serious problems until I moved away from The Northern Territory. For me he was always honest, punctual, knowledgeable and helpful. He would do everything to put me at ease, to help heal or at least ease my problems/ pains/ills. He is compassionate and considerate.To me he is one of the best

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Felt uncomfortable. Has a friendly nature initially, but became inappropriate.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I have been on prescription medication for over 20years, at the end of last year I chose to get help as I was beside myself as to how to come off my pills. I was very privileged to have been sent to progressive health in Brisbane to have treatment and I can’t believe the difference in my life in just 4 months. Paul and his staff are so knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate towards people. Paul has really saved me from a constant life of doctor shopping and put me on the correct treatment to suit my needs. He has had a massive impact in how I run my life and I thank him and staff for all of there help.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

amazing doctor, actually cares about people more than money and is actually saving lives and making a massive difference to many peoples lives!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

incredible doctor. helpful and empathic. HIghly recommend for addiction treatment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have found Dr. Paul to be extremely professional, knowledgeable & helpful during the time he has been treating me. His approach to treatment is second to none, he really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016