Ratings for Dr. Sarah Kaiway

Dr Kaiway is the best specialist I have ever seen. She is highly knowledgable, but she is also incredibly personable and reassuring. We need more doctors like her in the world. What a gem.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

What an absolutely amazing specialist she is! Polite, sensitive, thoughtful, and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone requiring neurological expertise and support.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a visit by her and she was excellent in her carrier .she is so patient and a good listener to her patient with a lot of self confidence.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

What a wonderful doctor. I brought my very anexious eldery mother to see Dr. Kaiway about tremors and she did everything in her power to calm her down before she started her assesment. Upon completing her assesment she put moms mind at ease and gave her a great big hug. She listens attentively and with so much care and compassion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Completely set my mind at ease and had lots of great information to help me recover. Also was very thorough and set me up for several more carefully selected tests to answer some lingering questions. Left me feeling well taken care of and very optimistic for excellent recovery!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

She was very helpful, did not rush like some doctors do, asked helpful questions and gave very clear advice and information. Dr. Kaiway knows what she is talking about and is very good at explaining what she is or isn't prescribing and why.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Kaiway is one of the best doctors I have ever met. Not only is she caring, attentive and compassionate but also a wonderful listener who never rushes her patient. I have accompanied my mother on both occasions she went to see Dr. Kaiway. I was so impressed with her. She is a wonderful doctor and we need more people like her!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Kaiway is without a doubt the best Neurologist around. I have taken my elderly mother who suffers from Parkinson's to her on several occasions and at all times she has been understanding and very helpful in dealing with mom's disease. I just cannot say enough how wonderful a doctor she is.

Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Sarah Kaiway, is an amazing human being first and a professional doctor one can possibly ever find. She is caring, asks questions first, listens intently and then in a very compassionate and intelligent way will talk to you at your level of understanding! I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking medical care and in need of a great and trustworthy neurologist! Luckily for me I did not have to wait long to reverse most of the conditions that appeared and dissipated mysteriously ......however, I wish her the best and ask you to go to her or get your family doctor reccomend you to visit with her. She works out at Lions Gate Hospital and has her own clinic which is professionally run by a cheerful team of ladies! who will call you up to fix an appointment. Dr. Sarah Kaiway I am confident will be your best choice for a medical professional that you can trust with your eyes closed!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Kaiway treated me twice in fast succession at LGH neuro and neuro ICU, and I very much hope to stay under her care for the foreseeable future. I had 23 seizures in 4 days, and Dr. Kaiway treated me quickly, thoroughly, and effectively. I've been seizure free since she found the right mix of meds, and has called me to follow up on blood tests personally, an experience I've never had with another neurologist. She answers every question patiently, and never makes you feel hurried. Plus, her office called me to schedule a follow-up within an hour of her telling me they'd get in touch. I feel very lucky Dr. Kaiway was the neurologist on call when I was brought into emerg!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014