Ratings for Dr. Sarah Pawlovich

Dr Sarah is by far the best Dr I have ever had!!! She is caring and compassionate. I started seeing her just before I discovered a lump in my breast, which turned out to be cancer. She was there for me thru it all. If I needed anything I could call anytime and she would see me immediately. She was much more than a doctor to me!! I consider her friend. I miss her very much! I just don't understand the negative comments on here. I think if you get to have her for a Dr you should consider yourself extremely fortunate!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

THIS DOCTOR IS ONLY WORKING AT WALK IN CLINICS / IF SHE HAD HER OWN PRACTICE I WOULD CERTAINLY GO TO HER. SHE WENT THE SECOND MILE DEALING WITH ME. MY REGULAR DOCTOR DIDNT CARE HALF AS MUCH AS SHE DID.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I completely agree with the negative comments. She uses patients to satisfy her curiosity. She asks too many personal questions which is not relevant to a patient's symptoms. She doesn't care about patients at all. She doesn't explain much. Her practice is not comprehensive. When other doctors prescribe two medication, she just prescribes only one, and it leaves some issues left.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

i seen dr.pawlovich today at a walk in center and she was fantastic! she did not rush my and was very friendly. she talked to me as a person not just another patient.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I totally appreciate the time she takes with her patients. She discovered a major issue with my health that could easily have gone unnoticed and then walked me through treatments and specialist appointments. While you do almost always have to wait for your appointment, it's because she takes the necessary time to explain and comfort when needed. She always makes you feel like you have her attention and her follow up is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr Sarah is unique. She believes in self help/fitness but also medicine when nessecary. I was not a fan of hers previous to becoming diabetic while pregnant, she was so helpful and answered all my questions, she phoned me every day to see how I was and never rushed me. I am very thankful to her for all she did for my daughter and I. She even contacted women's and children's when she was unsure. That said I do understand why some people have had bad experiences and she is not the right doctor for everyone I would imagine. She is not always good at following up with patients or listening to all concerns. tough to get into sometimes too as she is only part time. Overall I would suggest you give her a try and form your own opinion as everyone seems to have a different one

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. TOO MANY ISSUES TO GET INTO-SEVERAL ISSUES OF MEDICAL MISDIAGNOSIS-TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Spent a lot of time with me. I never felt rushed. She is very kind and caring. Also very knowledgable. Gave me great ideas about overall health and wellness for my whole family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Spends a great deal of time with each patient which is the main reason she is behind on appointments. Long waiting list to see her, you must book months in advance because she only works part time. Fairly compassionate and knowledgable in a variety of areas. Very dedicated to her self health/fitness. Tends to focus on fitness realted issues with patients rather then the general health issues they come to her with. I would certainly book an apointment with her if again if my own family doctor could not be reached.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

I highly recommend this doctor! She is a very kind person who is genuinely compassionate, understanding and wise about life. I feel that she really cares. People in our area travel more than 100 km from other communities to see her. Although she only works part-time she always goes the extra mile... constatnly making 'off-duty' phone calls to check in with you and the the rest of the health team, etc...I can see that she always keeps up to date on the latest information and will go out of her way to be helpful. The only thing preventing her from being on time is that she is dedicated and spends a lot of time with each person. She is also committed to healthy living and is an excellent role model for our community. She spends most of her extra time supporting the community and promoting a healthy life style.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007