Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Holyoke

The staff are very nice. Dr. Holyoke is probably the worst doctor I have ever seen. She put me on a medication with harmful side effects for a disease she didn't even think I had. After 3 visits she now tells me there is nothing wrong with me and no reason for her to see me again. She says she is able to treat for rheumatology patients but I HIGHLY suggest you go elsewhere. She has been useless to treat me or my mother and we both have the same symptoms.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

One of the best. Kind, caring, knowledgeable and she’s does not give up where others have. I’m so thankful I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Holyoke is a caring knowledgeable physician. She is patient, understanding and takes the time to explain everything to you. She does not rush you and answers all your concerns. There needs to be more passionate doctors like Dr Holyoke

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

A very caring Doctor and easy to talk to. Her staff are also very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been to this doctor tmwice and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Holyoke is intelligent, positive, patient, answers questions, offers solutions: all the things you'd want in a doctor. She validates my pain and isn't dismissive of the research I do on my own. A knowledgeable doctor, who doesn't condescend, and is empathetic.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

They don't come any better than this. She took extra time to explain my situation to me, and offer intelligent solutions. If only they could all be as good as her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

After waiting nearly a year to see her, she simply told me even though there's a problem, she cant do anything about it. Horrible doctor. What a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Holyoke genuinely cares about my health, and is attentive. Great doc!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Knowledgeable, decisive, caring, attentive and willing to take all the time necessary to explain and answer patients question. She is a gem !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016