Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Holyoke

Dr Holyoke is intelligent, positive, patient, answers questions, offers solutions: all the things you'd want in a doctor. She validates my pain and isn't dismissive of the research I do on my own. A knowledgeable doctor, who doesn't condescend, and is empathetic.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

They don't come any better than this. She took extra time to explain my situation to me, and offer intelligent solutions. If only they could all be as good as her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

After waiting nearly a year to see her, she simply told me even though there's a problem, she cant do anything about it. Horrible doctor. What a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Holyoke genuinely cares about my health, and is attentive. Great doc!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Knowledgeable, decisive, caring, attentive and willing to take all the time necessary to explain and answer patients question. She is a gem !

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Holyoke is absolutely amazing. She is knowledgeable and kind. Goes above and beyond her role as a doctor with excellent bedside manners, Is very efficient and caring. I am truly blessed to have her as a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Well she did not know what to do with me . She is just starting. She is very nice and concerned but needs more experience.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016