Ratings for Dr. Ani Balmanoukian

Dr. Ani is one of the most caring physicians ever to grace the face of this Earth. Where there is darkness, there is light. And this is exactly what Dr. Ani provides to her patients. She provides hope to us that there is goodness still left in this world. Further, she is the only one to get the diagnosis right after numerous office visits all over the top hospitals in LA. Definitely get in contact with her if you have cancer.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Very nice doctor. She is one of the most caring and patient involved doctors I have ever been in contact with. She is very smart and will be a leader in her field. She stayed with me and cured me after four other doctors gave up and wrote me off. If you have cancer, you should contact her no matter where you live. I drive 3.5 hours every two weeks to receive her care.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014