Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Nessim

She is great doctor and very knowledgeable. She did my dad's GIST surgery and she took extra time to make sure that there is no cancer tissues left in his stomach and surroundings. We are very great full of her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Nessim is an excellent surgeon. Very personable, down to earth, talking to her feels like talking to a friend. As a cancer patient I needed someone who I could feel comfortable to talk to. She takes time to answer questions and explain procedure in very much detail. She did an amazing job on my mastectomy. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Nessie was my general surgeon for my bilateral mastectomy. She was very kind, caring and understanding. She went the extra mile to ensure that no cancers were forming. She made sure I was informed and educated on what her and her staff were doing on surgical day. She did an amazing job. I am very happy with her and would recommend her to anyone having to go through a procedure like this.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Patient's update
Sorry for spelling error silly auto correct and for some reason I can't edit my original post. Her name is Dr. Nessim.

Submitted December 14, 2014