Ratings for Dr. Scott Sledge

Dr. Sledge, Ashley, and his entire staff were so great and personable. They were all so nice and made me feel at ease through my entire experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sledge and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Went in for shoulder pain. Dr. Sledge was very personable. Took an MRI to see if surgery was needed, he informed me I had bursitis. He recommended a cortisone shot, PA Ashley administered it. Shoulder was much better within the week. He and his staff were great, would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr Sledge performed surgery to reattach a tendon in my rotator cuff. He did an excellent job and my recovery was went smoothly. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Sledge and his staff are professional and skilled. He performed my rotator cuff surgery on 5 July 2018. I can't recommend him enough! His bedside manner is fantastic! He and his staff go out of their way to explain things and make you feel comfortable. 5 stars all around!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Sledge performed surgery on a torn rotator cuff tear. He did a fantastic job!! I had minimal pain after and the care he and Ashley gave was excellent. The staff is also amazing and so helpful when I had to turn in my paperwork for my job. I highly recommend Dr. Sledge and his staff!! If I could give a million starts I would!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Sledge , ( and Ashley ) did surgery on my left shoulder four years ago, and my right shoulder three months . Everything went great. Thanks, Dr. Sledge, and Ashley

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

In the time frame when my shoulder pain started I was skeptical about going to a Doctor in getting it checkout. During my visit with Dr. Sledge, I was amazed of his knowledge and the more I discussed about the pain in my shoulder I got to feel more confident in talking to him. Dr. Sledge and his PA, Ashley Book and the staff are amazing and I’m so glad I had the surgery. After my shoulder recovery of 12 weeks, I can use my shoulder and move it 360 degrees without any pain. Because of my fast recovery I am most appreciative to Dr. Sledge and Ashley for the expertise in the surgery and guidance they have given me. Thank you, Dr. Sledge and Ashley Book.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Sledge did my shoulder surgery and I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome and overall experience. He is a very kind, and a skilled surgeon. He always makes you feel like your concerns are important to him. His PA, Ashley Book, and his nurse, Mariel, are wonderful. Wether you see Dr. Sledge or his PA, you will never be disappointed with your care. You may arrive to your appointment with concerns, or worry, but after talking with them, you leave feeling so much better about things. The office staff are always very friendly and helpful, and always return calls and assist you with all your questions/concerns. Truly a fabulous surgeon and office staff. I can’t recommend these lovely people enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have had surgery performed by Dr. Sledge on one shoulder, and treatment on the other. I hold Dr. Sledge in the highest esteem. His P.A. {Ashley} is also wonderful. The office is managed better than any doctor's office I have ever visited - so the staff there is obviously superior as well. I have recommended Dr. Sledge to fellow law enforcement officers (physically active & prone to shoulder injuries). Those treated, and having undergone surgery in some cases, have always thanked me for my recommendation. Dr. Sledge & his office are the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I've been to see Dr. Sledge several times, and he is caring, smart, and professional. Ashley, his PAC is also fabulous and very skilled. I would highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016