Dr. William Townley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William Townley

The procedure to remedy the effects of an accident resulting in an unsightly scarring and swelling over my left eye, which caused my eyelid to close and severe headaches, has been complete success. The result has not only removed the unsightly lump it has also reduced the disfiguring scar so that it is barely noticeable, further it has rectified the drooping eyelid. Now I no longer suffer from headaches and have greatly improved vision. As well as the physical benefits I also feel more confident in social situations. I am am both impressed and grateful to Dr Townley's skill and that of his team.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. Townley recently did a breast reduction for me and I am thrilled with the result. At my consultation appointment and the 2 post surgery follow up appointments he was professional, personable and took his time answering my questions. His calm demeanor was very reassuring on the day of my surgery, and once again he was very professional and made me feel like I was his only priority that day. My recovery went very well, with only minor discomfort. I am now 8 weeks post-op and feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Townley as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

If there was a way to score Dr Townley at a 6 I would in a heartbeat. If you are faced with a cancer growth removal in a very delicate place (nostril) and feel terrified having heard the 'C' word he is your best possible solution. His manner is exceptional, his knowledge is remarkable and his bedside manner is all you could hope for. Dr Townley basically saved my life as this growth would have not been good for the future. I can never thank him enough there are not enough words. Yes he will get busy but I feel the luckiest guy to have had the opportunity to be treated by him. HE IS REMARKABLE and his staff are some of the best in the medical profession here in Victoria. Busy office - busy people but always have time and a caring word for you. I feel privileged to know Bill Townley. I hope he will be in Victoria for many happy years. Final Op with him in December and I'm actually looking forward to it!! Go figure or is it that we are just both fly-fishermen.........??

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr.Townley did an amazing job on my breast reduction. I was so pleased to meet him as he has excellent bedside, and exceptional surgical skills. Office staff were very helpful and I was shocked at how quickly I was booked in for surgery. I only waited one month from consultation. He is new to Victoria so his current waits are not long (I expect this will change as word gets out about him) I am so happy with the esthetics of his work (I went from 40 ddd to a full c cup) everything looks great and I'm healing very quickly. I'm very pleased and glad to reccomended him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. William Townley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients