Ratings for Dr. Andrew Rah

Dr. Rah has poor bedside manner and can be very abrupt. It seemed like he made up his mind before speaking to me and did not listen. I came to him for a third surgery opinion (hoping for a less invasive option) and his answer was that he couldn't recommend anything for me that I haven't already tried but he would not do surgery even though my quality of life is severely impaired. He also said he does not believe in discograms as an accurate diagnostic tool, even though the Mayo Clinic, Cedar's and John Hopkins do. He states he has been practicing for 22 years and seems to be very set in his ways. The one thing I appreciate is that he does not seem eager to cut patients open for money. Some of the staff are very nice but the lady who did my intake was very rude. She would not make eye contact with me, asked me the same questions multiple times after I gave clear "no" answers as if she didn't believe me and added medications to my list that I specifically said I wasn't taking. She has a sad personality and probably needs a different job.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I can't thank Dr Rah enough for his knowledge. I have been to an orthopedic Surgeon before but Dr. Rah is by far the best. He encouraged physical Therapy of epiderals and I am thankful for that. I am doing so much better. I would recommend him to everyone I know that is having back problems.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Rah was very knowledgeable, referred me for some physicial therapy and I recovered quickly from my back pain. His office staff is very friendly and I did not have to wait too long to see him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014