Ratings for Dr. Dan Cho-Kee

Buyer beware. I had three teeth extracted in what was supposed to be a "simple" case. While under sedation I was awakened mid process by the unpleasant sensation of Dr. Cho-Kee digging out root fragments in the roof of my mouth and suturing my gums. Two of the three teeth had fractured during this "simple" extraction and had to be taken out in pieces. I believe this was caused by an excessive use of force. To make matters worse, during my recovery I noticed that one of the adjacent teeth had a painful throbbing. As it turns out that tooth was completely fractured in the process as well! This one also had to be removed (by another surgeon, once bitten twice shy). To make matters worse still the practice (Sheridan Dental) and Dr. Cho-Kee refused to take responsibility for their actions. I am left with a gaping hole in my mouth, a large bill paid while under the influence of sedation and no real recourse save for this review process. I was basically told that sometimes these things happen and I'm on my own. More than two months since the surgery and the silence is deafening.

Submitted September 20, 2017

I have never felt more comfortable going into a dental office in knowing that Dr. Dan Cho Key was going to be the one taking care of me. I had 2 teeth pulled and a root canal yesterday and today I sit here writing this in NO PAIN at all. He reassured me in every way possible, made certain I was comfortable the entire time and was incredibly light handed. I would highly recommend that anyone who has normally been afraid of dentists and dental work goes to see Dr. Daniel Cho Key because quite seriously, he has changed the way I feel about dentists! THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything you have done for me over the last two weeks. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Dan made me a bridge and it fits like a glove! Very polite, gentle, and great with his hands. A nice addition to Callander Bay

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I was in to have a filling repaired and had a great time! He was very friendly, personable and honest. Also, he was very careful with my mouth and did a great job with the freezing. Overall EXCELLENT experience. I would be very happy to have him work with me again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Best Dentist ever! was very quick to see me as I was visiting from out of town!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Saw Dr Cho Kee for a sore tooth he was nice but didn't fix my problem. Says I have to come back again. My old dentist used to fix it all at the same time

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have recently had dental work done - excellant Dentist nice addition to North Bay

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was nervous at first since I have never seen Dr. Cho-kee before, but I was very happy with how he conducts himself even at such a young age. I will be back to see him again for my next checkup because of his genuine concern for the issues I brought up regarding my teeth, and his gentle hand.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I saw him last week. Seems to be good and gentle. Pretty young, I prefer Dr. Brenne because of his experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Dan is great with kids! I brought my daughter in last week for a filling and she HATES the dentist. He took the time to talk to her, made her feel comfortable, and now she's not afraid of the dentist anymore

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Dan Cho-Kee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English