Ratings for Dr. Dan Cho-Kee

I have never felt more comfortable going into a dental office in knowing that Dr. Dan Cho Key was going to be the one taking care of me. I had 2 teeth pulled and a root canal yesterday and today I sit here writing this in NO PAIN at all. He reassured me in every way possible, made certain I was comfortable the entire time and was incredibly light handed. I would highly recommend that anyone who has normally been afraid of dentists and dental work goes to see Dr. Daniel Cho Key because quite seriously, he has changed the way I feel about dentists! THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything you have done for me over the last two weeks. I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Dan made me a bridge and it fits like a glove! Very polite, gentle, and great with his hands. A nice addition to Callander Bay

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I was in to have a filling repaired and had a great time! He was very friendly, personable and honest. Also, he was very careful with my mouth and did a great job with the freezing. Overall EXCELLENT experience. I would be very happy to have him work with me again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Best Dentist ever! was very quick to see me as I was visiting from out of town!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Saw Dr Cho Kee for a sore tooth he was nice but didn't fix my problem. Says I have to come back again. My old dentist used to fix it all at the same time

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have recently had dental work done - excellant Dentist nice addition to North Bay

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was nervous at first since I have never seen Dr. Cho-kee before, but I was very happy with how he conducts himself even at such a young age. I will be back to see him again for my next checkup because of his genuine concern for the issues I brought up regarding my teeth, and his gentle hand.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I saw him last week. Seems to be good and gentle. Pretty young, I prefer Dr. Brenne because of his experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Dan is great with kids! I brought my daughter in last week for a filling and she HATES the dentist. He took the time to talk to her, made her feel comfortable, and now she's not afraid of the dentist anymore

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Chokee to get a tooth pulled last week. I was very nervous but I never felt a thing after the needle

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Dan Cho-Kee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English