Dr. Thomas J. Perkins

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Perkins

I have been visiting Dr. Perkins office, Lake Erie Spine & Injury Center for over a year +.. since the day I walked into the office on Pennisula Drive in Erie, Pa I have been greeted pleasently and professionally!.. I am happy and well satisfied with the services I recieve from Dr. Perkins & his staff of wonderful ladies!.. Id never go anywhere else.. Everyone answers my questions and makes me feel quite comfortable. Dr. Perkins does a wonderful job with my chiropractic needs and all my aches feel soo much better when I leave his office! Thanks doc & crew! GREAT JOB!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Outstanding. Dr. Perkins cares and when i say that i can back it up i dont like going to the chiropractor but when i do its for a reason and needless to say its been awhile so when your doctor brings up something you mentioned a long time ago in small talk catches my attention and actually means something to me. Iam very happy with the staff, the no wait time, being seen so quickly on short notice if need be and obviously the doctors miracle work!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Perkins and his staff are absolutely the best of the best! He shoots! He scores!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Thomas Perkins and recommend him to those in pain.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He is a wonderful caring doctor and a great person. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Best chiropractor in town. Ive bee to numerous chiropractors and he definately the best at what he does not to mention kind, caring, and considerate to the needs of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr.Perkins is excellent. I have received nothing but the best care! Everybody is very friendly and outgoinging! I highly recommend him for anybody experiencing chronic pain with their back!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I love lake Erie spine and injury! Everyone is so nice and they really get to know each patient. Dr Perkins is absolutely great! So happy I found their office!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I visited Dr. Perkins for the first time about three weeks ago. I found the office staff very kind and helpful, Dr. Perkins was knowledgeable and he helped me and I am looking forward to his care in the coming years. He is part of my insurance network and I was very happy about that too. His office was easy to find and there was plenty of parking. He didn't try to sell me a lot of things.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have ben going to Dr perkins for about a year now and he has helped me very much . I make an ongoing appointment every month . It's the best thnig I ever did. ...I usually go to the peach st office, but occasionally had to go to the main office. The staff is very courteous and helpful at bith offices. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Thomas J. Perkins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)

Sask Health