Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Perkins

Dr. Perkins and his staff are absolutely the best of the best! He shoots! He scores!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Thomas Perkins and recommend him to those in pain.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He is a wonderful caring doctor and a great person. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Best chiropractor in town. Ive bee to numerous chiropractors and he definately the best at what he does not to mention kind, caring, and considerate to the needs of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr.Perkins is excellent. I have received nothing but the best care! Everybody is very friendly and outgoinging! I highly recommend him for anybody experiencing chronic pain with their back!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I love lake Erie spine and injury! Everyone is so nice and they really get to know each patient. Dr Perkins is absolutely great! So happy I found their office!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I visited Dr. Perkins for the first time about three weeks ago. I found the office staff very kind and helpful, Dr. Perkins was knowledgeable and he helped me and I am looking forward to his care in the coming years. He is part of my insurance network and I was very happy about that too. His office was easy to find and there was plenty of parking. He didn't try to sell me a lot of things.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have ben going to Dr perkins for about a year now and he has helped me very much . I make an ongoing appointment every month . It's the best thnig I ever did. ...I usually go to the peach st office, but occasionally had to go to the main office. The staff is very courteous and helpful at bith offices. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Perkins came highly recommended to me from a medical professional in our area. The past 4 weeks have been my first experience with chiropractic care. Dr. Perkins & his staff have been very patient, knowledgeable & helpful. They have answered all of my questions and have worked above & beyond to ensure that my first experience with chiropractic care is beneficial & have given me hope for relief of back & leg pain. I am 100% convinced that I am in the right place.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Perkins is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. I have been treated by several other chiropractors in the Erie area and none compared to Dr. Perkins.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Thomas J. Perkins's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1999)