Ratings for Dr. Ellen Koo

I love the team at Dr. Koo's office. They are all so friendly and do great work!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

During my crown procedure I was asked by the assistant if I want kids? This was weird. Almost 2 years have gone by now. The crown failed and I have recently developed a white tongue or oral thrush. My recollections of my time in this dental office leaves me with the feeling that the wrong things were put in my mouth. I'm very worried about ever having gone to Dr. Koo.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

So amazing Dr. koo extracted my wisdom teeth and I ate steak that night and played football the next day!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

great dentist all the staff are very kind and friendly, i would go back

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Ellen Koo

Dr. Ellen Koo's response
Thank-you for your feedback. However, I see you gave us a "2" for punctuality. We are sorry if we kept you waiting, it must have been exceptionally busy when you were here. We strive to keep improving ourselves! Thank-you for your patience! If there is any questions or concerns, we would like to help you. Please call us anytime.

Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Koo is an amazing dentist!she did 2 implants for me today and the treatment was so fast and painless! It was easier on me than a filling is! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants precise and fast dentistry!I've been to a lot of dentists and Dr koo proved to me she is a true professional!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

On Dr. Koo's website it shows all the smiling faces of the staff. Last time I was in all the smiley faced staff had left and didn't recognize a single person. Terrible staff. Would not return.

Submitted April 3, 2017

Worst experience ever at a dental office. I found Dr. Koo and staff rude and not welcoming.

Submitted October 28, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Koo when she purchased Dr. Dans practice. I am really surprised by the negative reviews. She is a fantastic dentist and a lovely person. English is not her first language - but her English is more than proficient. She is not Dr. Dan - so if that's what you're looking for you will be disappointed. If you are looking for an excellent dentist than Dr. Koo is an ideal choice. I am terrified of dental work and have a very bad gag reflex. She is more aggressive than Dr. Dan but she has never made me uncomfortable and has helped me get past some of my fears. I had almost no dental work until I was in my late 20s (fear/finances) and am working to save the teeth that I have. Dr. K has been a huge help. I have had root canals, cavities filled and cleaning done with her office and my teeth are better than they have ever been. Dr. Koo is also very fair when it comes to billing - she has never charged me for unnecessary work and always comes in under her estimate. She is upfront about what needs to be done and is conscious of financial restraints. Her front of house staff, Onkar and Sharon, are both wonderful. Their warm demeanor makes going to the dentist far less intimidating. Onkar is amazing when it comes to working with my insurance company and my complicated treatment. She is also quick to help out with anything you need. Sharon is pure sunshine and I appreciate her smile each time I arrive. I have been very happy with my experience with Dr. Koo and her staff. She has always treated me with a great deal of respect and has made sure I understand what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She bought the practice of my previous dentist. Poor social skills and horrible listening skills. She recommends some aggressive treatment option, the patient says they don't want it, and then the front desk is trying to schedule it on your way out - this has happened to three different members of my family! She worked on one problem tooth, refused to blow air on it though the patient knew that would ID the correct tooth...and after the freezing came out it was the wrong tooth; went to a specialist who did a root canal TWO teeth back of the tooth she worked on for 1.5 hours. Will not go to her again and would never recommend her. Shame what's happened to Dr.Garnett's practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had an emergency today with one of my teeth; I called Dr. Koo's office and was told to come in right away and she was amazing! I had left this office previously under previous ownership due to inadequacy and rude staff members and am very, very glad to come back to great office staff and a dentist who knows what she is doing!! I would definitely recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Ellen Koo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment