Ratings for Dr. Pierce Patrick

Dr Pierce was assigned as my daughters dr from the Grey Nuns Hospital. In the beginning I thought he was great. He was quick and to the point and we are in and out at checkups. After 2 years I have lost all faith in him. It is impossible to get a hold of the office to book an appointment. I swear he is never there or reachable. When I have went in with concerns (which I have few) they are fluffed of and nothing to worry about. I've been wanting to have a closer look at what is 100% a skin condition my child is suffering from and one I know I have also had my entire life and never done anything about and all he keeps doing is sending me off with a Steroid cream. If I don't go in with a note of what I am there for he will talk fast and have you in and out before you get a word in. My last visit took me over 1 month to book and was 1 month away when I finally got in to see them. I was concerned with her having terrible diaper rashes. His answer was she has acidic pee get her on a potty. So I have done that now but she still has rashes and maybe the question should be why would he pee be so acidic? He is lazy and needs to retire. Doesn't want the extra work and doesn't really care. Im on the look for a caring more involved doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

with Dr Pierce for some many years for my two kids, never see any dr like him so knowlegable and kids love to see him all the time,excellent DR

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

This doctor is inconsiderate , insensitive babbling moron.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Complete jerk. He was nearly the death of my child. He offered to "buy him if he was ever up for sale" and told me to "take him home and feed him. He is skinny". My 6mth old son was suffering seizures, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what. He is rude and cocky and thinks he knows everything. Accused me of being paranoid. Run the other way. This man should lose his job.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has 7 kids own! HE KNOWS HIS STUFF! VERY VERY busy waiting room!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014