Ratings for Dr. Theodore Stolz

Don't believe too much of the positive reviews she probably gets friends to write those reviews I would pay more attention to the person who took there time to write a long review to really get his or her point across to really help others

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

this doc is uncoventional bt does do her job with skill and professionalism

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Stolz was the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. Her attire is not professional for a psychologist. She has a bizarre sense of style for a psychologist. She would mess up my appointment times and claim I had an appointment for a different day. At times, I waited way past my appointment time when I was the only one in the office as I overheard her having personal phone calls in her office while I waited. During sessions with her, she starts taking vitamin or decides it is a good time to eat her Dunkin Donuts breakfast. While in the middle of a conversation with her, she checks her messages on her office phone or decides to smoke a cigarette. After venting to her about your life's stressors and issues, she asks questions that were previously answered in your rant that she makes it pretty clear her mind is elsewhere and she is not listening. Many times she sat there staring not offering any insight and playing with her nose ring. I did not find her helpful at all. When I decided to call her and terminate my counseling sessions, she was persistent on continuing therapy and even offered to waive any fees. SHE IS THE MOST UNETHICAL "PROFESSIONAL"! Do yourself a favor and see someone who is professional and actually cares about helping you.

Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Stolz is a fantastic practitioner, helping me with things like dealing with post traumatic syndrome (like September 11), family relations, job pressures and/or loss, health issues and major depression and anxiety that can result; many things people face but can be simply overwhelming at times. Her demeanor, knowledge and experience have been vital in helping me cope, progress and "stay grounded" when times are tough. Her office is not a white-washed facility, but a warm and inviting place where people can relax, open up and get work done on their issues and challenges. Although the doctor does not prescribe medication, her services should be considered to be a vital part of any care. I cannot say how fortunate I feel to have found this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014