Ratings for Dr. Geoffry Kwitko

I was recommended to Dr.Kwitko by Dr.Reynolds who told me since I needed a neuro ophthalmologist that Dr. Kwitko was the man to see. Both the Dr. and his staff was very pleasant and professional and the office had a nice feel and was very clean.I had a couple of eye surgeries and everything went well. I listened to his instructions and my recovery was quick with very little bruising. My post-op appointments were quick with very little waining. Dr.KWITKO WAS THOUROUGH, PLEASANT,HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER,and is a terrific surgeon. His staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I was very pleased with Dr. kwitko's work. My eyes look fabulous and I had no pain during the recovery. I would recommend Dr.KWITKO TO EVERYONE WITHEYE PROBLEMS. MY ENTIRE EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL and I LOOK GREAT. Dr. Kwitko you are my hero.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014