Ratings for Dr. Jason Tan

I have just been given the all clear. What a wonderful surgeon. I can't express my gratitude enough. I will be singing your praises for many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

My daughter was operated on at 15. He explained nothing and was not very professional. He told her everything was fine and 6mths later she has to go in to get the procedure done again. It wasn't done right the first time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Charlie Teo of gynaecology cancers. He gave me another 3 months but I am still here after a year. Everyone else has said that the operation to relieve my bowel blockage was not possible due to the extent of the cancer. Thanks to him I am still playing with my grandchildren!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

It is surprising to read the last comment, and it made me nervous to see Dr Tan, whom I was referred to see as my gynaecologist said he was the "best in town". I was really worried, but after the surgery and care, I cannot flaw his skills, knowledge and empathy. I would not hesitate to have any member of my family being treated by him. But his fees was expensive.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Jason Tan is unprofessional and doesn't care to tell you about all your options except surgery. He misdiagnosed my condition and screwed up my surgery. He made mistakes and tried to cover up. The operation report that he wrote shows that he is not knowledgeable or he lied. Either way, it's bad news for his patients, especially if you have to go under the knife!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Expensive as charges a gap, but he managed to perform my surgery via the keyhole whilst others wouldn't or couldn't, Worth the trip from Adelaide just to see him! Much better now and back on track with my life. Honest and explains his complication rate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Had my large fibroid uterus removed robotically by Dr Jason Tan when other doctors said there was no way it could be done without a large cut on my tummy. So happy!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I was referred by a general gyanecogist to Dr Jason Tan. I was told there was no way my problem could be solved via a keyhole operation. But after all that a keyhole operation was performed. And I am all good. super, Dr JT.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

"Golden Hands" is what others and I call him. He was able to do my surgery when 3 other surgeons said it was not able to be done minimally invasively. In the end I chose for the more expensive robotic option, and I was home the next day. Before the surgery, i was counselled and seen by his nurse who also works at the hospital, his physiotherapist and also had the option to be part of medical research looking at sexual dysfunction post surgery. Highly recommend to anyone who has complex cases.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Tan explained in detailed my illness & my options of what type of surgical approach would be best suited for me. Dr Tan was honest & did not prove false hope. The surgery offered additional support, from counselling which I found helpful to physio. I would highly recommend DR Tan to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016