Ratings for Dr. Jason Tan

Brilliant team approach. I was prepared for surgery with help from the physiotherapist. After radical hysterectomy was up and walking that afternoon. The very best care and result possible

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

A perfect operation and after care for uterine cancer. Five years later, I am still here!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I found Dr Jason Tan incredibly rude.I had things(I have to call them that because Dr Tan would not actually tell me what he did remove out of my uterus)I think I have the right to know when they are removed out of my body.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Take your wallet when you see Dr Tan because you wont get anything from him without paying through the nose.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Wonderful doctor. And he’s got a whole team to support me through my cancer diagnosis. Honest and skillful , expensive, but you get what you pay for. I even had a physio assess me before the op to get my body ready.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I have just been given the all clear. What a wonderful surgeon. I can't express my gratitude enough. I will be singing your praises for many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

My daughter was operated on at 15. He explained nothing and was not very professional. He told her everything was fine and 6mths later she has to go in to get the procedure done again. It wasn't done right the first time.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Charlie Teo of gynaecology cancers. He gave me another 3 months but I am still here after a year. Everyone else has said that the operation to relieve my bowel blockage was not possible due to the extent of the cancer. Thanks to him I am still playing with my grandchildren!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

It is surprising to read the last comment, and it made me nervous to see Dr Tan, whom I was referred to see as my gynaecologist said he was the "best in town". I was really worried, but after the surgery and care, I cannot flaw his skills, knowledge and empathy. I would not hesitate to have any member of my family being treated by him. But his fees was expensive.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Jason Tan is unprofessional and doesn't care to tell you about all your options except surgery. He misdiagnosed my condition and screwed up my surgery. He made mistakes and tried to cover up. The operation report that he wrote shows that he is not knowledgeable or he lied. Either way, it's bad news for his patients, especially if you have to go under the knife!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017