Ratings for Dr. Vladislav Khotkova

An extremely competent doctor and surgeon. Yes, he's extremely busy, but always takes his time with his patients, both at his clinic and at hospital. I feel fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. His staff are friendly, warm and efficient. He is well respected by other medical professionals.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I wish there was Zero star so I would have given him that. Dr. Khokhtova schedules so many patients and don’t give them time at all. First, he shouldn't be seeing his clinical patients during colonoscopies at his clinic. It’s understood that his clinic calls Rosecity Colonoscopy but why he wanna give consultations or sees post surgery patients during his very busy time doing important procedures at his clinic? It is so unfair to the patients in the procedure room and at the clinic. Before surgery, he liked to perform the procedure ASAP. Mentioned no post surgery complications even though I asked him several times, in his opinion my procedure was nothing but the very simple routine procedure.. Right After surgery I was in great pain, inflammation, infections all sorts of problems and complications (he didn’t prescribe any medication). After making so many calls to his office, his office gave me appointment after a month. When I saw him post surgery he was wearing his scrubs and was very busy going in & out from his surgical rooms and not even look at my file, commenting on my pain & complications that procedure only past 2 days, in fact he did surgery month ago. Even after correcting him he was clueless about all the complications, provided no solutions with left me in the room if the symptoms remains same back in 3 months or go to an emergency. I was in great shock. I’m not going back to him no matter what. My question is where is CPSO. Why CPSO not make sure about the performances of doctors like him, those who are nothing but money making machines.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Coco puff rides his bike to work everyday. He is conscious of the environment. He wears the coolest socks and salutes the nurses like an army general. Good work, scars are barely visible and he saved my life the end

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016