Dr. David Amato
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(233)

"I recently had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Amato and his team. The procedure and reco..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Pezeshki

Worst Dentist? I have ever seen, ruined couple of my teeth, his license needs to be revoked.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Money hunger old man! He don't care about his patients! Don't waste your time and money! His office is not clean! Don't put your health in danger!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Town Centre Dental Clinic open make money out of our insurance coverage. they just charged full money for 2 visits.and the receptionist asking to book for next year to get all the money. VERY BAD SERVICES AND STAFFS

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY! AVOID THIS DENTIST!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

He needs to be retired! He doesn't care about patients, all he wants money. I won't recommend him!horrible!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

My Family and I used to be visited and treated by Mohammad Pezeshki in Richmond Dental Clinic for over 10 years. I am really disappointed how he has been even awarded a medical doctor degree? He is totally unknowledgeable who damaged my teeth, overcharged my insurance, disclosed my private and family info to the public! Totally unethical! He and his office are such waste of time and money which will cost losing your teeth! I would start questioning his degree and his creditability from a Canadian Education System which he may not be able even to practice as a DENTIST. I would strongly recommend you DO NOT let him to ruine your tooth and steal your money! Totally unprofessional!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

He is terrible .i went to him for a cleaning and a simpel filling. He charged my insurance to the max. n fullest coverage which i was never able to find out why plus he broke my twp teeths. I was so shoked and kept complaining to him and at the end he asked for 600 dollars for fixing each 2x600 ... instead of 800 each for being nice n kind to me... what a robber... shame on him. How could he ask money!!! for something that eventually was damage by him... i think old denist with shaking hand issue should not really be allowed to practice some procedures... still couldnt afford fix his crabby works...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015