Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Athavale

This doctor is rude, arrogant and impatient. He is abrupt and argumentative. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I seen Dr. Athavale for a sinus surgery that included several things. He was great! Very informative and always polite. My surgery went amazing. As well, as my healing. The key is to use the sinus rinse, its a lifesaver when it comes to follow up appointments after the surgery. But I was basically fine the day I went home from surgery. I could breath ALOT better already despite the little swelling. It was like night and day. My husband will need sinus surgery next month and he will be seeing Dr. Athavale as well. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my husband.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He the best doctor thyroid surgery. An he understand what you are going through.an a very good bed side matter.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014