Ryan Tze-Wai Longenecker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ryan Tze-Wai Longenecker

Worst Acupuncturist ever , as he forgot neddles in my legs on three different occasions , its all about fake empathy .. but he will make sure that you book sessions after sessions , and if he doesn't a bully receptionist for sure will!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Outstanding service! Ryan has my complete trust. He’s a modern day miracle worker. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

As I chiropractor, I am very particular as to who I refer my patients to. Ryan is an amazing acupuncturist and Chinese medicine doctor. He not only takes great care of my own patients, he takes great care of me. I can’t recommend Ryan enough. His knowledge and skills are impeccable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Ryan goes above and beyond...and it a true healer, passionate about his profession. He is continually updating his skill set, and has taken a specialty interest in eye health and fertility. I personally use Ryan's services for sport related knee and shoulder pain... and it's such a treat to self when I have a session. In fact... it reminds me that I have to book my monthly tune up! See you soon Ryan! (TC)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Ryan is great! He is very well informed in his field and really takes the time to listen to his patients. He can treat all kinds of conditions including infertility, macular degeneration, weight loss and more! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Ryan truly goes above and beyond to educate himself in his craft. He is personable, interested, and curious to research the best treatment for specific conditions (always seeking a curative response), while also providing general "tune ups". From cupping to electro-stim, to the most relaxing grativity free chairs..... Ryan is the best. Bonus that his office is so close to mine; it's just a quick dash over on my lunch break for a dose of health. Gratitude! T. Camp

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I had two different two ailments and Ryan fixed them both. Thank you, Ryan!!! I highly recommend Ryan!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

For a long time, I have had constant pains in my shoulders and knees. I have done many treatments such as massage, chiropractic, and ther acupuncturists Which none have worked. I started visiting and receiving treatment from Dr. Ryan Tze-Wai Longnecker and my pains are a distant memory. I highly recommend Dr Longenecker and his practice Avenue Acupuncture.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I was experiencing a lot of pain on my hand and was never given the proper diagnosis, after a few sessions with Ryan he was able to provide me with the condition I was suffering from which was de quervains. I am currently feeling much better and able to work pain free.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Best. I was lucky to discover Ryan and his acupuncture for treating my vision. I've been gping for a few weeks now and can already see an improvement. He's awesome!

Ryan Tze-Wai Longenecker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Acupuncturist focused on treating degenerative vision loss, chronic pain, and fertility

• English
  • Cantonese

• McMaster University (Grad. 2003)

• Consumer Choice Award 2016