Ratings for Dr. Chris Cronin

Several times I was told that he is referring me to a specialist or requesting an MRI and after waiting 2 or 3 months for the appointment found that he forgot to send in the request. He always seem to be in a rush. Then had to wait another month or 2 before getting an appointment with the specialist. It is very hard to get an appointment unless you book weeks in advance. The reception staff is not very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Cronin has been my family Dr for almost 5 years and I am SO HAPPY with him ( and his nurse/staff). I have chronic mental health and other issues that has peeks and valleys. Cr C and his staff are so professional and caring with me ! They look you in the eye when they talk to you and I always feel that they actually care about my health and want me to get better. Sometime your doctor is your only life line to health and happiness and I am so so thankful to have found a doctors office that I feel supported , listened to and helped! When I leave the office i feel better or at least that i have a plan and support of professionals. (and referral if needed) . Doctors like this are something to be appreciated. Thank you Dr Cronin and staff (Pam). Keep up the great work you made a positive effect in my life.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

great doctor busy guy most often plan to be there extra time

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Very pleased with him, best doctor I have ever had

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

he is the best .since our family Dr passed away we have had Dr Cronin and find he is awesome in every sence of the meaning

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016