Ratings for Dr. Lavleen Kaur

I am chetna 34 years .I lost 6kg in one month .it is a wonderful experience.I feel more energetic and my stomach felt much lighter .lavleen helps me a lot with her useful advises.Thank u dear .God bless u

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

After researching a lot to find the best dietitian in Chandigarh, someone referred me to Dietitian Lavleen and it was worth it. I liked the daily motivation messages and lost weight 7 kgs in 2 months. Thanks dear :) keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Wonderful weight loss experience! After following diet for only 5 weeks I started to feel so energetic and my stomach felt so much lighter. Lost 20% of my body fat. Came to Chandigarh specially to visit Dietician Lavleen. Was worth it.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014