Ratings for Dr. Katie Yacovitch

The top dental artist I have had in my forty five years. I say artist because that is what she is. Education about my situation, my teeth, my health. Does not lecture just states the honest truth. Serious and lighthearted at the same time. Best shots.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Professional great skills Dr Y explains in a way I understand. In the past I felt like I was being talked down to. Now I feel like we are having a conversation where my dental care is number one subject. I have found my doc for my time here in Montreal. And for the future.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

It had been far to long since I had a proper dental visit. As a student just went on the cheap, fast fix, and run! As a graduate now and working, I thought it was time to get serious and take care of myself. My mom and dad paid a fortune for my braces guess the ball is in my hands now! I must say Dr Katy is SO cool calm collected and a pro. The chat between her and Tanya ( sp.?) is also so professional. Attention to detail is what really impressed me. Best investigation exam ever. No lecturing, just frank talk. What I should do now, what could be done when I am ready. No big selling job. Just honest talk. Very fair prices for the quality os care and service. Never felt rushed like with the past experiences I had. I know this is long and wordy, but Dr Katy is far beyond amazing, I knew she would be great, but she is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Avez vous déjà rencontré dr katy. Elle est fantastique . Sa collègue tout également elles ont une connection exceptionnelle et je trouve ca merveilleux de les voirs travailler ensembles. Elles sont passionnées et cela ce voit. Merci a vous 2 et également un gros bonjour a la merveilleuse lune qui est la gestionnaire de la clinique. Thumbs up guys ! Keep it up

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Exceptional knowledge and skills. We particularly enjoy the information system she has in place in the waiting area. Nice details about today's dental treatment options. As an educator I appreciate their efforts to help us understand.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr katy. Le seul mot qui me vient à l'esprit est wow. Elle en connaît un rayon sur tout ce qui touche la médecine dentaire et même encore plus . Elle parle énormément durant ses traitements et cela me rassure qu'elle me considère plus comme une personne que comme une simple dent a traiter. Elle est vraiment douce et a l'écoute. Aller faire sa connaissance et juger par vous même son dévouement face à votre santé buccale. L'équipe est tout aussi formidable. Et Tanya son assistante est vraiment acceuillante et super souriante . Elle m'a toute suite mise à l'aise (Moi qui est une peur des dentistes) merci à vous tous xox NC

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I have been visiting a dentist regularly since I was a child. I felt it was time for me to try out a new dentist, so I went to visit Dr. Katy as a result of all the good reviews on this site. But now, I question the integrity of these reviews. For me, I didn't have a good experience with her. First of all, I have a very good oral health but I got an infection and pain after the first visit. Secondly, this dental clinique seems very business-oriented. They seem to invest a lot on advertising. Be aware that you will be asked to pay on the spot. I had to pay a huge fee out of my own pocket even though I have a very good dental insurance plan. It's the first time I had to pay extra just for dental cleaning. On the positive side, she and her staff are very nice and welcoming. In brief, I would not revisit unless I have a lot of money to spare.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The diagnostic skills of this dentist are something! She figured out that I have been a grinder for years and due to my teenage braces. Bite off and muscles trying to balance everything. So we'll explained in a way I understand. Smart and honest and to the point. I like that.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Katy Yacovitch is the best dentist our family has ever had. Since we moved to Montreal from Ottawa, we did not know who to see. At our church her name came up with only praise from the parishioners that see her. We know why, she is such a professional informed helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

A direct to the real truth of my dental situation. Record keeping impressive as the tooth by tooth examination was explained. Health first then function then my wishes to be taken care of. All paperwork done right. Happy so happy Dr Katy you are special.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017