Ratings for Dr. Katie Yacovitch

We do not know where to start. First, smart, smart, smart dentist. She just knows so much about health, our medications, what to do and what not to do with the drugs we take! Coached us to look into the truth about the casually prescribed Lipitor by our MD, we were shocked at the untold side effects plus how simple with a vitamin oil thing CoQ that we could get better results. Left it to us to decide, went to our MD who said "well yeah THAT works better but etc". HIS secretary told us the drug rep brings them lunch four times a year, BIG fancy lunch. Second, treatments are honest, described, estimated and all is kosher. Third no bait and switch "surprise" . Fourth, did we say she is smart and brilliant! Fifth on time, if not we KNOW someone else is in trouble. Sixth, great needles P A I N L E S S !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Brilliant dentist with exceptional skills. Best my family has had in thirty years. Wonderful that she has youth and smarts combined. Reassuring staff, also great that Dr Yacovitch Sr is around, we like that they consult each other, THAT is special. We can feel the respect they have for each other!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Exceptional skill and knowledge with the most comprehensive, complete exam we have ever had. No criticizing our former dentist's use of very old school silver metal fillings, just a chat about the current health affects. Why we were not offered more modern materials by our old dentist is disappointing. Love the mood and atmosphere, staff happy and engaging, the energy is SO positive. We look forward to our visits when in the past we dreaded going to the tooth doc! Honest, just the choices available, works with us and our budget.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

There are four of us in the family who see Dr Yacovitch. All thoroughly impressed and satisfied with professional care and attention to detail. We all are business professionals so we appreciate what it takes to have a staff that is also top notch.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dre Yacovitch, elle est douce , efficace , très professionnelle et surtout très une perfectionniste. Elle est extrèmement compréhensive.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Brilliant dentist with a staff that supports this well. Great knowledge and she explains so well. Fluently bilingual too!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

The ability to diagnose, explain findings and offer solutions, all these are cardinal skills for a health professional. Dr. Yacovitch is a more than capable clinician to achieve all these qualities. Attentive to my concerns, responsive to my desires and patient with my personality quirks, I am impressed beyond words. I know if we were ever to get into a debate, I would lose! Her knowledge and experience are vast and complete, I have an impressive doctor now, my doctor, my Dr Katy Yacovitch. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

My fears of going to the dentist are now gone. At forty five, I have found the most gentle, caring, fear respecting doctor . Finally someone who gets it and has helped me totally work through my angst. Thank you Doctor Katy, My do it all doctor!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

My husband saw a post saying Dr Katy "tries to charge etc." this is just not true. Never felt this with Dr Katy, twice with the other woman dentist there, but not my Dr Katy. I always know what's being done, an estimate done before hand, honest fees (should be way more considering how smart and great she is). Deb

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

We went via recommendations by other medical personelle st the Glen. We have been in the Plateau only three years and tried two other dentists in the region, they were terrible with staff that seemed not to care at all. Now with Dr Katy and her “ team” as they call themselves we understand what marvellous people they are . The best we have had EVER! Daniel and Danielle

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018