Ratings for Dr. Katie Yacovitch

A genuine professional at her craft. Gifted abilities at the treatment chair. Smart and knowledge is amazing on all subjects. She knew all my medications and explained better than my medical doctor and my pharmacist how they affect my health and dental health. My dry mouth finally understood in a way I can know what to do for myself to help. Thank you Dr. Yacovitch for your honest, brilliant caring persona. J-P B.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Great honest dentist that uses all the current technologies to arrive at an analysis of what us our dental situation. We particularly like the long term challenges pointed out. Also very good staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Thank heavens fir Dr. Yacovitch coming into our life. Great skilled kind soul. God bless you Dr. Katy.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

A bright organized gentle kind professional with all the skills to match. Very smart, knowledgeable and believes in long term planning. Love this idea.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Having lived in five Canadian cities for family, schooling , graduate school and now married life to find a doctor like Dr. Yacovitch is settling one major piece of our health. As a teen, I was negligent on my dental health especially after my braces. Through college years again my priorities were different. Today I see the error in my ways, luckily having Dr. Yacovitch guiding my care is reassuring. She is so up to date. I like the technologies used and the full explanations she delivers. Caring, gentle, focused and honest.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

When we were referred to Yacovitch Dental by co-workers, we never imagined we could find a dentist like Dr. Katy (yes K A T Y , not as the listing indicates, hope this does not detract from the praises for her). Dr. Katy has a most pleasant approach. From the initial welcome, to the most thorough total head, mouth and dental status evaluation, we have been totally impressed. Our real situation has been explained in detail. Findings reviewed and described with wording we understand. Potential treatments fully explained and treatment "plans" we can work together on. Love that she says "we" when talking about future treatment sessions. Our former dentist always said "YOU", like we were guilty of some crime! The staff are well organized, all professional and courteous. We feel so so comfortable in Dr. Katy's gentle hands and knowledgeable care. Tom

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Trustworthy dentist with exceptional clinical and didactic skills. As a university professor it is so enlightening to know that such wonderful professional oral care gems are here in Montreal.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Genuine honest opinions and treatment ideas. Our health first working together to keep us dental happy and comfortable. Explains procedures well the works with admirable focus

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Bright informative smart intuitive and the best exam for mouth head neck oral cancer check. No muss no fuss plans of action. What is anticipated us delivered with a caring gentle hand. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Daughter like father is so good to find these days. Same gentle approach, same philosophy, to the point honest observations. Not what we always want to hear, but the truth is most appreciated. Works well with our budget respecting our current needs, but talking about future possibilities. We like that approach. Short term problems with solutions offered, what's next described and explained well. Nice staff too. Our dentist for the years to come.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017