Ratings for Dr. Katie Yacovitch

Thanks to all the people who gaved good reviews to Dr. Katy , thats how ive found her via this website and decided to gave the Yacovitch Dental Clinic a try. I was looking for someone passionate about dentistry , with interpersonal skills and a good soul ... and this is exactly what ive found in Dr. Yacovitch . As a new patient to this clinic, Id like to also highlight the very first persons from that dream-team who genuinely welcomed me ; Stephanie ( front desk superstar ) , Lyne ( The office Manager Assistant Hero who was very helpful to find me a quick rdv ) & Tania ( Doctor Katy Superstar assistant who was very pleasant and dedictated ). - Martin L.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr. Katy Yacovitch is simply amazing!!! Today I went in for a check-up and X-Rays and I felt so calm during my session with her, she is so gentle and well spoken! She really knows what she is talking about (with confidende). She has made me learn a lot about teeth, gums and a lot more! I absolutely love going to the Dentist now! I have nothing but great things to say about the staff as well, the environment is very clean. Thank you again Dr.Katy for your kindness and awesome knowledge you have though me today! I will be coming back :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

A very long time ago, my grandfather taught me a couple of things. Number one, find the best professionals you can for your personal needs. Number two, you get what you pay for. Number three, find professionals close to your own age so they can care for you for years. Number four, once you assemble this group, no matter where you might move to for work, as you can always see these selected people. Enter Dr Yacovitch into my life and group over six years ago. Se is the top health pro I have ever had. Knows her own profession as well as a sound knowledge of all things medical and so related. Great dental work, on time, honest and treatment suited to my needs and wants. Bingo, all in one place.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

si ce dentist n'existait pas il faudrait l'inventé! DRE Katy est dorenavant mon dentiste . jai une confiance absolue envers elle . toute l'equipe est fantastique et j'apprecie beaucoup son assistante Tania. je les surnomme mon team de feu. elle travailllent rapidement et efficacement ensemble. merci a toute l'equipe pour votre honnetete.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

We do not know where to start. First, smart, smart, smart dentist. She just knows so much about health, our medications, what to do and what not to do with the drugs we take! Coached us to look into the truth about the casually prescribed Lipitor by our MD, we were shocked at the untold side effects plus how simple with a vitamin oil thing CoQ that we could get better results. Left it to us to decide, went to our MD who said "well yeah THAT works better but etc". HIS secretary told us the drug rep brings them lunch four times a year, BIG fancy lunch. Second, treatments are honest, described, estimated and all is kosher. Third no bait and switch "surprise" . Fourth, did we say she is smart and brilliant! Fifth on time, if not we KNOW someone else is in trouble. Sixth, great needles P A I N L E S S !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Brilliant dentist with exceptional skills. Best my family has had in thirty years. Wonderful that she has youth and smarts combined. Reassuring staff, also great that Dr Yacovitch Sr is around, we like that they consult each other, THAT is special. We can feel the respect they have for each other!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Exceptional skill and knowledge with the most comprehensive, complete exam we have ever had. No criticizing our former dentist's use of very old school silver metal fillings, just a chat about the current health affects. Why we were not offered more modern materials by our old dentist is disappointing. Love the mood and atmosphere, staff happy and engaging, the energy is SO positive. We look forward to our visits when in the past we dreaded going to the tooth doc! Honest, just the choices available, works with us and our budget.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

There are four of us in the family who see Dr Yacovitch. All thoroughly impressed and satisfied with professional care and attention to detail. We all are business professionals so we appreciate what it takes to have a staff that is also top notch.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dre Yacovitch, elle est douce , efficace , très professionnelle et surtout très une perfectionniste. Elle est extrèmement compréhensive.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Brilliant dentist with a staff that supports this well. Great knowledge and she explains so well. Fluently bilingual too!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018