Ratings for Dr. Katie Yacovitch

Dr Katy Yacovitch is an example of the amazing generation of dentists on the montreal scene today. Direct and professional with honest evaluations and treatment suggestions. Explains everything so well with language i can understand. Her French is also impeccable, explaining to my wife all she wants to know to.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

A dynamic smart and we mean real smart dentist. We teach at Concordia and in doing our research we found Yacovitch Dental via on line sources and then asked coworkers and other staff. Resounding praise that most said words cannot properly describe. A genuine doctor who cares. Diagnosed and explained our primary issues and coached us on future potentials. Organized. Detail focused. Explains so well we now fully understand so much more about the mouth to general health links that affect society and us today . Excellence personified. Honest.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dental visits in the past were let's say stressful for me. NO MORE!!!!!!!!!! Dr Katy Yacovitch is a blessing from heaven for me. God bless her for gentle caring services. Love the staff. Love the comfortable clinic. LOVE that the digital age is there too !!!!!!!!!!! I am a techie, gamer, nerd, bookworm (yes I read books), hear she writes too!!!!!!!!!!! Now THIS is my dentist. This is my MOUTH ROCK STAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dr Katy,,,,,,,,,,,merci beaucoup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

The family understands why Dr Yacovitch won all those medals at McGill University Dental College, she is quite simply brilliant and skilled as a Dental Surgeon and Doctor. Explanations and diagnoses that are realistic, to the point and honest. Great staff and comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

My medical colleagues first happened upon Dr Katy via their family members. The timely manner they were treated with a level of attention to detail that verified her skills led to the word being spread. Dynamic professional with a knowledge base on par with most of the medical specialists we work with. Do NOT spar with her as far as information and understanding the oral head neck and associated arenas, you will be humbled. Magnificent clinical skills and attitude. Our best connection for any dental needs and more.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

In our family there is now the dentist for all of us for now and the future. Bright, great explanations, professional, organized, calm, gentle, a communicator in a way all four of us totally understand our dental needs and choices. Wonderful support staff. Comfortable clinic that feels like home, not one of those current trend stark trying to be something they are not offices. Genuine pros. Service that we should be paying much much more for when the quality treatment is realized. No rushing in and out like our past dentists did. LOVE the attention to detail with her treatment choices offered.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

What an amazing office! We’ll get to Dr. Katy in a moment, but we cannot write this review without first talking about her team. From the office manager, Lyne, to the assistant, Tanya to the receptionist, Stephanie, they are all so professional, polite and welcoming. You can tell they love working there. As for Dr. Katy, we’re not sure where to begin. First: She’s brilliant; she really knows her stuff. You feel so reassured that you are in extremely capable hands under her care. She is proactive in trying to avoid future dental and health issues and doesn’t just put a band-aid on a problem. Second: She is a great communicator. She lets you know every step of the way what she is doing and explains things so that they are understandable by the layman. Third: She is compassionate, always making sure you are comfortable and not in any pain. Fourth: She is gentle; no white knuckles for us for grabbing onto the armrests! Yet, she was still able to remove all the built up tartar on our teeth. Fifth: She is pleasant, respectful and has a good sense of humour. We are so lucky to have found her! S & J

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

When it comes to clinicians that are professional to the top level, this describes Doctor Yacovitch. The gift she truly has is an ability to communicate her observations in a manner we can totally grasp and comprehend. At this point in life, I have had dentists in Toronto, Calgary, Boston , LA and New York, yes life has taken us many places. Now i n Montreal for good, we have our dentist for ever. Intelligent, clinical skill the best by far. Love the atmosphere in the clinic, comfortable, warm. Not that stark trend that we find cold, we feel like we are at home in Doctor Yacovitch's office. Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

The top dental artist I have had in my forty five years. I say artist because that is what she is. Education about my situation, my teeth, my health. Does not lecture just states the honest truth. Serious and lighthearted at the same time. Best shots.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Professional great skills Dr Y explains in a way I understand. In the past I felt like I was being talked down to. Now I feel like we are having a conversation where my dental care is number one subject. I have found my doc for my time here in Montreal. And for the future.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017