Dr. Scott K. Stanley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott K. Stanley

Been a patient since 2010. He's preformed 2 fusion surgeries. He's got a great bedside manner. His PA and assistant are very helpful and competent . I feel safe and cared for when I see him. In the current health care market he stands out as one of the best

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I have only been to this doctor once and must say I was very impressed. Wonderful attitude . A very kind doctor.Listens and puts you at ease.I recommend this doctor highly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr Stanley is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. He performed major cervical spine surgery on me in October 2009. Due to a rear end accident I had a tear in my neck and also a disc pressing on my spinal cord. I experienced absolutely no pain from the surgery. Dr. Stanley listens to his patients and answers questions so that they are understood by the patient. I highly recommend Dr Stanley to anyone needing orthopedic surgery of the back and spine.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Scott K. Stanley's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)