Ratings for Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS

What a relief it was to finally find a doctor that took the time to assess my situation and clearly explain how we were going to address it. Dr Powers was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I did not feel as though I was being rushed (like I have with so many other doctors) but rather that she was taking a genuine interest in my health and rehabilitation. I know I am in the best possible hands with Dr. Powers as I continue to make great strides towards complete recovery. I HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Terrible - my son came to Dr. Kelly for his feet and they're still awful. All she did was prescribe a lotion which they wanted you to purchase through their pharmacy connection - what a scam! I would NOT recommend this Dr. at all - go to someone who knows what their doing!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Powers went out of her way to explain things clearly. She has a wonderful personality and really cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable. She treated both of my children...and we think she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Powers has been treating my elderly mother's foot condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything so we always understood what she was doing. Dr. Powers has a pleasant personality and is very reassuring in her approach. Our family highly recommends Dr. Powers.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers was AWESOME! I look forward to my next appointment with her. Dr. Powers took expert care of me explaining and answering every question I had. I highly recommend her professional and personal skills to anyone seeking a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Powers will take the time to explain what she is going to do and why. She has great skill with a knife and is painless which is great, She is very detailed orientated and covers all the bases I recommended to my daughter to go to her she found the same attributes

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Very helpful and reassuring about my siutation. Very nice as well.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a relief it was to finally find a doctor that took the time to assess my situation and clearly explain how we were going to address it. Dr Powers was extre..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It was a first appointment. Dr. Powers treatment, knowledge, gentleness exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible - my son came to Dr. Kelly for his feet and they're still awful. All she did was prescribe a lotion which they wanted you to purchase through their ph..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Powers went out of her way to explain things clearly. She has a wonderful personality and really cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable. She tr..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service, explained everything she was doing and my options moving forward. Very pleasant manner. Dr. Powers really seemed to care."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Powers has been treating my elderly mother's foot condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything so we always understood what she was do..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelly Powers was AWESOME! I look forward to my next appointment with her. Dr. Powers took expert care of me explaining and answering every question I had..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Powers will take the time to explain what she is going to do and why. She has great skill with a knife and is painless which is great, She is very detailed..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and reassuring about my siutation. Very nice as well."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always makes me feel very comfortable. Listens attentively. I wouldn't want to see anyone else!"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelly Powers far exceeded my expectations the moment she walked in the door. She was professional and extremely knowledgable. My examination room was like I..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome! Highly recommend, excellent care first time to a foot doctor and felt at ease due to her. Great staff!"

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Kelly Powers for a ingrown. It was the first time I'd be having surgery, although minor, I was nervous. She eased my nerves and walked me through ..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelly Powers is fantastic! She was very thorough and explained everything to my very nervous 10 year son. We highly recommend her to everyone and the off..."

November 20, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "" to "46 Milbank Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "203 869 2022".

October 22, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 22, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "" to "None". Suite has been updated from "" to "None". Phone Number has been updated from "" to "None".

October 22, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.greatfootcare.com" to "http://www.greatfootcare.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "".

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelly Powers is great. She's very thorough and very professional. She explains everything in detail. Excellent doctor. I highly recommend her"

October 17, 2014