Ratings for Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS

I appreciated the time and thoroughness with which she explained the issue I was having with my feet, and the options that were available. There also was a kindness and humanity which I valued since so many doctors now a days are rushed and pressured to perform.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This Dr was on FOX TV discussing dermatologic conditions. She recommended that those who see an abnormal skin condition see a podiatric surgeon. Really? A foot surgeon?

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Powers is not only very knowledgeable and experienced, she gives very clear explanations of the situation and how she will address it. In addition, she also lets the patient know what the effects are of each procedure she administers. Also, she is very understanding and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

What a relief it was to finally find a doctor that took the time to assess my situation and clearly explain how we were going to address it. Dr Powers was extremely knowledgable and friendly. I did not feel as though I was being rushed (like I have with so many other doctors) but rather that she was taking a genuine interest in my health and rehabilitation. I know I am in the best possible hands with Dr. Powers as I continue to make great strides towards complete recovery. I HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

It was a first appointment. Dr. Powers treatment, knowledge, gentleness exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Terrible - my son came to Dr. Kelly for his feet and they're still awful. All she did was prescribe a lotion which they wanted you to purchase through their pharmacy connection - what a scam! I would NOT recommend this Dr. at all - go to someone who knows what their doing!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Powers went out of her way to explain things clearly. She has a wonderful personality and really cares about her patients. She is very knowledgeable. She treated both of my children...and we think she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Excellent service, explained everything she was doing and my options moving forward. Very pleasant manner. Dr. Powers really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Powers has been treating my elderly mother's foot condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and explained everything so we always understood what she was doing. Dr. Powers has a pleasant personality and is very reassuring in her approach. Our family highly recommends Dr. Powers.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers was AWESOME! I look forward to my next appointment with her. Dr. Powers took expert care of me explaining and answering every question I had. I highly recommend her professional and personal skills to anyone seeking a podiatrist!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Kelly Powers, DPM, MS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Greenwich, CT