Ratings for Dr. Johnathan Aviv

I came from Canada to see him. I read his book and knew he could help me with my perennially sore throat which depressed me. The specialists I had previously seen did not seem interested. Dr. Aviv zeroed in on my problem and told me how to get better. A brilliant doctor! I feel blessed to have seen him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Knowlegeable. Spent time explaining what was causing my shortness of breath and hoarness. In extremely satisfied with Dr. Aviv and his team.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I was extremely satisfied with my initial visit with Dr. Aviv.. He was able to arrest my fears of what I thought was the worst ..He took the time to explain his plan of action to resolve my specific reflux condition..I recommend his book highly and is dedicated not only to help but give knowledge to those who suffer from reflux issues . A very grateful patient...

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr Aviv is the best he compassionate and caring. the greatest Ear & Throat doctor every.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Doctor Aviv is among the very best for anyone who has to deal with Acid Reflux. He has authorized several books on the disease. He is informative, caring and takes the time to learn more about the individual before he makes recommendations for treatment. His lifestyle planning for a patient has been carefully researched and a proven success. One on the best doctors one could ever come across.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I have a serious problem. Dr Aviv listened and helped me understand what I can and should do. He was gentle with the scope (very important to me) and was a calming influence. I felt he really listened to my issues and addressed them. The office staff also was extremely helpful. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

very knowledgeable well spoken doctor, he makes you feel like you known him for years ,his helpful in every way

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014